1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels exactly how i though it would. Same as Hulk, who i've had zero issue with since owning him. The cap is also great too really light material so it drapes well, there is a lot of fabric though so cape futzing is needed for museum pose
Great shot man. You say it's the same as Hulk?! He's vinyl not rubber, that's great news.

Wow so he's not that tacky rubber like LA Thor's arms? This whole time I expected his suit to feel like an eraser. If it's like the Hulk that might change my mind... Man, I keep going back and forth on this fig.

Bit of filter fun before i head out ;)

11165166_994090827269198_6696157852913405423_o.jpg

Wow Stealth he looks great! Excellent shots!

Seeing the video on articulation makes me feel better about the suit. Still really looking forward to this guy. Hope he hits SS around the same time as Arkham Knight!

Wow, he's crouched down slightly and he's still taller than Keaton. I'm glad this will be an imposing figure on the shelf, can't wait!

Correction: He looks like he can eat a Hot Toys Predator for breakfast :lecture.

Yeah I did take note of the DX stand. I'm glad they made him tall, he should be. I wonder how he stacks up against Reeve, since he's a tall one.

I'm in love with this thing. Every picture and video I see, it just looks better and better each time. It's amazing to me, after all of the hair-pulling frustration from Howard's constant deflection and the seemingly endless wait, that it's finally here, and that it's this ****ing awesome.

They could have printed the detail on with raised inks. Actual texture, they can put sculpted detailing onto fabric now, have you held any of the Spider-Man figures or Man of Steel? I think they could have done it amazingly TBH. One area that HT have really leaped forward in are these fabric, plastic/rubber imprinted suits. They look amazing as well IMO. Both Spider-Man, MOS and a couple of others have had detailing deeper and more defined than rivets?
The chest definition is almost there on MOS compared to this, but they could always have bonded the fabric to a sculpted chest piece inside.
Basically all I'm saying is that they didn't need to use rubber on this one. They even stopped doing one piece rubber on their Nolan bat figures. It's such a pity a ****ing cool figure like this has potential rubber concerns and articulation limitation.

By the way check out the Thor and Gamorra threads if you think HT don't have current rubber issues. :(

I still think it's kind of like apples and oranges, though, as Spidey and Superman both have raised detailing, if you look at their suits, whereas the Arkham suit, like I said, has those, almost, carved in grooves. I think, if anybody could figure out how to make it, HT could, but I still have some trouble figuring that out, myself.:lol

Back