1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Shadow Void (Proxima Midnight) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello newbie !

Edit : I've re-watched the movies again and absolutely love her design. Just a bit sad on how I wish she had had more time. (Maybe share the screen with Gamora and Nebula when Past-Gamora appears for the first time.)
I made this quickly to compare them and I'm more and more interested :
feefe.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping this drops soon... eager to see the PO for Corvus Glaive next.

Really curious how they will do Obsidian after that.
Couldn't agree more. As simple as it was on screen the mouth of thanos or whatever he was called would be cool too (Ronin kills him in gotg but he is also in avengers 1).

An endgame version of the chitauri would also be cool.

Hoping this drops soon... eager to see the PO for Corvus Glaive next.

Really curious how they will do Obsidian after that.
I bet they use that Juggernaut and Kingpin body for Obsidian. Should be about the right scale as he is bigger than Thanos. This will be pretty sick to have all four next to Thanos, so hopefully they make this happen.

Oh man, I can't wait to see what she looks like in hand. Hope some pictures drop soon.

This is one I'll likely pick up once I can see how she turned out. I'd be excited to get her before year's end.

Oh man, I can't wait to see what she looks like in hand. Hope some pictures drop soon.

This is one I'll likely pick up once I can see how she turned out. I'd be excited to get her before year's end.
Yeah I'm wondering if anyone my get it sooner. I just took the free shipping so I probably won't receive it until around New Year.

Back