1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Shadow Void (Proxima Midnight) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well....looks like ankle extenders already pre-packaged...

1639703746100.png

I think they used a regular female body, and extended the legs.

Yeah, that looks to be the case. But does she scale fairly well with Maw? I must say she looks considerably shorter than I thought her character was to Maw. Unless Maw was much taller than I assumed.

You have Ronan, right? Is she about Ronan's height?

not my pictures, and I probably wont get her for another week or two. I assume she is below scale, since she should be at least as tall as Captain America.

I did find this shot but I always felt this was a lazy mistake in Endgame given the shot above...

Black_Order_%28Endgame%29.jpg

But I suppose if scale is not important to the MCU, than it shouldn't be to us. :)

Yeah, I need to see more pictures... but I admit my excitement to complete the Black Order has been shattered a bit by this figure. I'm rethinking if I really need to go all-in. I don't particularly care for the current Corvus Glaive either. And if they never make Obsidian due to his size, well then the whole thing was pointless.

In truth, I would be just as happy with Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian on the shelf without Proxima and Corvus.

But if she looks better in succeeding photos, and Toys Era reveals their Corvus next, then I would immediately be back in for the set.

I saw a couple of rough looking pics on FB earlier today. Hopefully it was due to bad lighting and distortion, but the portrait looked wonky compared to the prototype and poor QC on the tailoring. I'm not worried about the body being a little short. The character is listed as 6'6". I'm assuming the ankle extenders probably bring the figure to somewhere between 6' and 6'2 scale (the photo above is taken from a lower angle which may exaggerate how long the legs look with the extenders). Not ideal but for a $175 figure it's an acceptable compromise.

I'm more concerned about the portrait, which should not have been that hard to get right. The figure should arrive in the next few days, so will see then. Maybe InFamous isn't ToysEra after all. Even with this figure's shortcomings I'm still hoping they release Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian with quality closer to Ebony Maw's.

If they are letting things slide this early, that's a bad sign. They really needed to nail this one -- the simplest one -- to hook everyone in for the full Black Order.

IF I don't pick this one up, clearly I'm out for the full Black Order. And if this is a not-so-good figure, then its easy for me to get out. Too easy. This figure should have been the simplest of the bunch.

I feel like depending on the screen grab you select, the movie version proportions may be a bit different. I think a few different fx studios contributed to different scenes for these films, so even thanos is a little different depending on the scene.

I was hoping this figure would scale with black widow and scarlet witch as you see her in infinity war. It looks like she is just going to have long legs though.

Its not a dealbreaker even if the scale is off for me.

Back