1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow so many discussion here!

FAQ regarding Queen Studio / InArt 1/6 Joker

Estimate release schedule?
Q4 2022

Deposit or full price?
As always we take deposit only, please be reminded that it’s non-refundable after the preorder cut-off

What shipping you use?

For Normal America – 4PX / Fedex – most likely Fedex for the two pack
For EU + UK – As always 4PX – smooth custom clearance and stable shipping schedule
For South America – I am afraid that there will be addition shipping charges, email us for details: [email protected]

Be reminded that our price is including worldwide shipping except for a few places that we can’t absorb the high shipping costs

When preorder starts?

HK Time 21st March 10 AM, it is 20th night for North America and 20th mid-night for EU + UK
For the Rooted hair sculpt deluxe set, preorder will be closing in 72 hours, no exception

Lastly – we understand it’s expensive figure and some might want to setup installment plan. You may email us with your order number when you want to pay some $ toward your order, we can work it out with you manually.
Thank you for putting this information out. Appreciate your customer service!

Here's a closer one that's not already posted.

274104627_10165641466760212_422856089046226764_n.jpg

Standard
View attachment 567497

Double version
View attachment 567498

Deluxe is the same as the double version only with rooted hair.

I believe these to be the only ones missing from the post I'm looking at.

275958816_10165641467860212_6939540413517797992_n.jpg

275944923_10165641468090212_8405776561259123262_n.jpg

275934072_10165641467920212_9123545536733462795_n.jpg

274104627_10165641466760212_422856089046226764_n.jpg

Here are all three offerings:

1. Purple Coat (Sculpted Hair) - $300
2. Purple Coat + Interrogation (Sculpted Hair Ver.) - $600
3. Purple Coat + Interrogation (Both Rooted Hair) - $1000

e4MKGVw.jpg
87q4JxH.jpg
J7SgUrB.jpg

AND OH MY - :panic::thud::panic::thud::panic:

This is incredible!!!!!!! Surely one of the, if not, the best 1/6 TDK Joker figures out there.

I have some of the DX11 head sculpts, but this is next level.

I hope they overproduce this so everyone has a chance to buy twenty!!
The sculpted versions will be a regular mass produced figure like any other from the looks of it. The rooted versions will be timed edition based on the 72 hours they're avaible for preorder.

What I imagine they'll do is put Viper in charge of the rooted hair figures so that he can oversee the production on that while the sculpted version gets mass produced like usual.

The sculpted versions will be a regular mass produced figure like any other from the looks of it. The rooted versions will be timed edition based on the 72 hours they're avaible for preorder.

What I imagine they'll do is put Viper in charge of the rooted hair figures so that he can oversee the production on that while the sculpted version gets mass produced like usual.
Seems about right, I don't think Viper will hand paint the Deluxe versions so I think his contribution will be rooting the heads they give him.

and thinking about going on a diet to afford the Deluxe as well lol

Many minds will be thinking extra hard this weekend about their collecting goals and what they want their shelf to look like in the coming years.

Honestly, the Queen prices aren't that bad. The only really expensive one is the two-figure set with rooted hair, but the standard isn't too bad. I assume most 1/6 figures would be standard, since few characters need the rooted hair treatment.

The Terminator and Matrix figures don't need it.

Talk about perfect timing too with The Batman regenerating Bat-villain interest.

HT is capitalizing on it by releasing Gilgamesh. :lol

I think the rooted hair is only available to order for 3 days so that won't happen with those.

Good to know! I'm probably going to go for the regular sculpted version, as I think even sculpted it looks stellar. Would love to get the rooted too, but, decisions decisions :lol

I mean quality wise Gilgamesh looks fantastic.

Just weird that they did such a good job with that and then there's stuff like Peacemaker.

Honestly, the Queen prices aren't that bad. The only really expensive one is the two-figure set with rooted hair, but the standard isn't too bad. I assume most 1/6 figures would be standard, since few characters need the rooted hair treatment.

The Terminator and Matrix figures don't need it.

HT is capitalizing on it by releasing Gilgamesh. :lol
The price isn't bad at all but it's still $1000, for someone like me who lives in one of the lower paying countries in the EU it's definitely something you have to think about, if this thing got stuck in customs for some reason I would essentially be throwing away that money.

Back