1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect likeness too. Same as the Bland Chi figures.

Meanwhile they can't get Ledger and many other timeless characters.
It's really dependent on what sculptor they put on what project. I forgot who it was, I think it was Kojun? There was someone on the team who just constantly did all the Tony Stark sculpts and then they finally changed the artist for one of the Iron Man figures and on the first try they nailed the likeness.

It's just like how Hot Toys has stuck Joseph Tsang on anything Alien/Predator related which has resulted in those figures not being fully accurate.

They have some sculptors on the team that are much better than others. It's a gamble on who gets on what project though.

It's really dependent on what sculptor they put on what project. I forgot who it was, I think it was Kojun? There was someone on the team who just constantly did all the Tony Stark sculpts and then they finally changed the artist for one of the Iron Man figures and on the first try they nailed the likeness.

It's just like how Hot Toys has stuck Joseph Tsang on anything Alien/Predator related which has resulted in those figures not being fully accurate.

They have some sculptors on the team that are much better than others. It's a gamble on who gets on what project though.

Yulli needs to stop trying and let a better sculptor get a shot at Ledger.

Face it, if this Ledger Joker is a massive hit for Queen, they may one day make a companion set -- a two-pack of Bank Robber Joker and Nurse Joker... with rooted hair.

This will not be the last Ledger Joker. It will not be the last time you are confronted with rooted hair temptation.

What if Gandalf is a two-pack -- White and Gray Gandalfs.

Face it, if this Ledger Joker is a massive hit for Queen, they may one day make a companion set -- a two-pack of Bank Robber Joker and Nurse Joker... with rooted hair.

This will not be the last Ledger Joker. It will not be the last time you are confronted with rooted hair temptation.

What if Gandalf is a two-pack -- White and Gray Gandalfs.
that is until our wives realize we spent 1k on 2 dolls and murder us with our own figures. It might be the last figure ever for some us. Damn DC had to suck me in.

I’m already eyeing up over half a dozen figures in my collection and another bunch on PO that I can say goodbye to straight away to start funding a higher quality product.
Got a full ToyBiz LOTR collection in storage and TFs I can shift as well so that’s a start.

Next issue is the space. That cell dio had better be exactly 40cm or else it won’t fit in my unit. Of course I wasn’t looking for that at all- mainly just want a rooted Joker from the ‘HIT ME!’ moment but now I need to blow a grand to get that.

Im very concerned/excited that QS’ Gandalf could come with the round Bag End door or a light up Moria entrance. Either will have me bid farewell to Asmus’ Crown figure but I’m not looking forward to the prices of these deluxe offerings despite the amazing potential. It may be time for a purge and a rethink of my collecting goals. These will truly deserve room ‘to breath.’

I really hope this ‘must buy two figures and a dio to get rooted sculpts’ situation doesn’t continue. Judging from responses here, it seems like they’d be making more sales by just offering the standard coated Joker with rooted hair but it’s clear they don’t want to stretch themselves by taking on too many orders.

I’m already eyeing up over half a dozen figures in my collection and another bunch on PO that I can say goodbye to straight away to start funding a higher quality product.
Got a full ToyBiz LOTR collection in storage and TFs I can shift as well so that’s a start.

Next issue is the space. That cell dio had better be exactly 40cm or else it won’t fit in my unit. Of course I wasn’t looking for that at all- mainly just want a rooted Joker from the ‘HIT ME!’ moment but now I need to blow a grand to get that.

Im very concerned/excited that QS’ Gandalf could come with the round Bag End door or a light up Moria entrance. Either will have me bid farewell to Asmus’ Crown figure but I’m not looking forward to the prices of these deluxe offerings despite the amazing potential. It may be time for a purge and a rethink of my collecting goals. These will truly deserve room ‘to breath.’

I really hope this ‘must buy two figures and a dio to get rooted sculpts’ situation doesn’t continue. Judging from responses here, it seems like they’d be making more sales by just offering the standard coated Joker with rooted hair but it’s clear they don’t want to stretch themselves by taking on too many orders.
There's about to be a lot of DX11 making their way onto eBay and sale groups lol.

I can't see them combining Nurse and Bank robber. The sculpts would have to be really something to tempt me, because the current release is already giving me my favorite looks from the film....but, you're right.

A Two Face might be tempting too. I sold my OG HT version and skipped the 2.0. Then again, I will most likely skip everything from the trilogy except Ledger.

Now you got me thinking about a possible bank robber. It was the first HT figure to blow me away. A guy took me to the back of the comic store and showed it to me. I'd never seen anything like it.

rooted hair temptation.

Great name for an R&B group.

Last edited:
Also, a friend said that he hear rooted hair figures need maintenance? Is this true?
Some maintenance will be required later on, after some time hair on rooted figures starts to get frizzy due to a variety of reasons.

that is until our wives realize we spent 1k on 2 dolls and murder us with our own figures. It might be the last figure ever for some us. Damn DC had to suck me in.
:lol Me trying to explain to my wife how I can sell, cancel pre-orders and "afford" the rooted two pack:
charlie-day.gif

Back