1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No amount of likeness could save that expression honestly to me.

I think that’s I like the InArts smirk sculpt more, but I just want a little more fun and levity in these figures.

HT Harley’s are mostly all smiles and it makes for a much warmer figure to look at rather than a row of blank face jabronies.

It's a rumor going around in the chinese community, it seems like Inart is looking to make a 2.0.
The rumor has like 95% chances to be true.

Of course it's still a RUMOR, don't get over excited. But from what i've heard it's most likely happening sooner than we expected.

I guess they are going for the competiton and they are confident that they can make something better than everyone else.

From us Jokerholics it's win win.

I personally don't need another mass produced Joker but I might get a sculpted one for the accessories and the body/outfit.
It might be an even better base for customs than the first one.

I'm hoping for more hands options, especially ungloved ones.

Well that's exciting to hear. I know lots of folks are tired of TDK Joker being constantly done, but similar to what @Raleig.h (and I believe @Nick D early on as well) said, it's a shame that Joke was the first, and sort of test, figure. While it did wonders for the hobby, the leap they've made with Aragorn shows how far they've come since TDK Joker. Just means the value of the first one is just going to tank even further :lol

:/ if it's true, I don't know how to feel about it. It seems too soon and it's not as if these are cheap.

If they're willing to do an upgrade pack for the sculpt or whatever, sure, I might consider. But a whole set? Nah. They should invest that effort in getting releases on time and with even less qc issues.

Actually like @Gipetto0812 said they might do an ultimate pack with 4 figures.

The smart way to do it in my opinion is 3 options for rooted and sculpted.

Standard Purple Coat sculpted and rooted. 350/550$

Deluxe Purple Coat and Bank Robber sculpted and rooted. 700/1100 USD

Premium Purple Coat, Bank Robber, Prison and Policeman sculpted and rooted. 1000/1500 USD

(That's me speculating)

Back