1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least -- and I mean, the least -- I can now do some serious surgery on the rooted heads and practice how to give my Joker a good haircut.
Careful, can’t thin the InArt sculpts like customs and HT.

Are they plugged?
They sculpted hair on the sculpt (behind the ears for example). It protrudes out a good bit, meaning you’ll see the sculpted hair bald spots easily if you try to thin it. There’s actually nothing really to thin that’s making the thickness in the back, but rather sculpted hair. Just a dumb, ‘first figure produced’ mistake.

I've seen people take the eye-socket hatch off to help thin the back of the head.

I am curious to try my luck at restyling the hair. Heads seem worthless as is, especially with all the new Joker heads coming. Might as well use them for practice.

I've seen people take the eye-socket hatch off to help thin the back of the head.

I am curious to try my luck at restyling the hair. Heads seem worthless as is, especially with all the new Joker heads coming. Might as well use them for practice.
Another heads up, when getting the
hair wet, it loosens the glue and dye extremely easily, strands can slide off their mark with little effort. They didn’t know what they were doing with the glue used, customs use quality glue. We’ll see what HT did. I wouldn’t get the hair soaked because of this and if you don’t have product to replenish what you wash out.

Last edited:
This would be a must. Or why rebuy?
I'm sitting here thinking what the hell am I going to do with my "old InArt figure" of not even 2 years.

That's sad.
True. It’s GOT to be improved to make it worth the rebuy.

And definitely want to sell it even more now than before considering how much could be improved on it across the board. My favorite things about the current set are the suspenders, hands (gloved and bare) and metal guns. Everything else could use some upgrading. One of the best things about getting rid of the set will be the box for sure.

Last edited:

I sold my heads 350 euros each. Not that worthless.

Another heads up, when getting the
hair wet, it loosens the glue and dye extremely easily, strands can slide off their mark with little effort. They didn’t know what they were doing with the glue used, customs use quality glue. We’ll see what HT did. I wouldn’t get the hair soaked because of this and if you don’t have product to replenish what you wash out.
Interesting, what kind of product would you say is the best one to use in general ?

Well we don't know how soon we'll get it yet (if we do get it), might be next year or the year after.
It just sooner than we all expected I think.

Last edited:
I don't like it. I find it disingenuous and in poor taste, although I've come to realize this isn't surprising from Inart.

But it makes me feel even more duped that I bought the deluxe, and renders the figures more obsolete than they already are. And many of us wouldn't have bought that set if we'd known they'd offer a single rooted and improved 2.0 just around the corner.

It also knocks the wind out of collecting, because nothing of the fodder these companies keep pumping out holds any collectibility anymore.

People say we complain too much about the details. Well there you go. another reason I'll never settle on a figure that's only "good" anymore. Because I'd be setting myself up to take a fall when a better version is announced a week later.

I'm even more relieved I passed on their Phoenix Joker now.

And that's one more reason to spend the money on customs instead.. I should have done that from the start.

Last edited:
Whoever’s running InArt needs to create a 3 year plan and stick to it. They seem to be very reactionary at times. Canceling figures here, announcing 1:12 figures there, this many figures in, still no Bale. Now possibly a 2.0 Ledger already because of HT & JND. They’re not attempting to do much to get from underneath “the company that made TDK Joker”.. Get your QC & lead times in check before you attempt Ledger again or we’ll be right here just the same.

If it’s announced today and released in 2+ years, wouldn’t that make it outdated at the time of release? This is Ledger Joker, not Pennywise. If it’s only taken one year for the first one to be surpassed due to all of the competition, they’d need to get it out quickly or they’ll be back at the drawing board.

Back