1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been joking about this since Hot Toys announced their figure. This isn't even the end. Hot Toys is probably working on a 2.0 atm as well. :lol

You also know for damn for sure Hot Toys is doing a Bank Robber Artisan version with their current sculpt.
Yeah I can definelty see that annonced very soon.
Do I burn my InArt two-pack now or later?

I'm definitely burning that giant box!!!!
Definetly get rid of the box, I think no one cares about it anyways. 😂

Yes?

Do I burn my InArt two-pack now or later?

I'm definitely burning that giant box!!!!

360_F_191953033_gehQATeDoh5z6PyRDbeKyBZuS83CjMEF.jpg

I've heard Purple Coat, Prison and Bank Robber are considered.

If the rumor is true I believe that at least the Purple Coat and Prison are granted. A true 2.0 basically.
Hopefully the prison version is more interrogation with the really smeared make up along with more accurate hair styling (through production) to really make it different

Been joking about this since Hot Toys announced their figure. This isn't even the end. Hot Toys is probably working on a 2.0 atm as well. :lol

You also know for damn for sure Hot Toys is doing a Bank Robber Artisan version with their current sculpt.
They’ll definitely make an Artisan bank robber, but not with that sculpt again. They’ll probably source a different expression as well as offer a rooted masked sculpt with rolling eyes.

They’ll definitely make an Artisan bank robber, but not with that sculpt again. They’ll probably source a different expression as well as offer a rooted masked sculpt with rolling eyes.
The deciding factor would be the outfit for me, it better be good.

The deciding factor would be the outfit for me, it better be good.
Traditional suits have never been their thing, so if you’re looking for something definitive, custom is probably best. I’d buy it for a rooted rolling eyes masked sculpt alone.

I'm sitting here thinking what the hell am I going to do with my "old InArt figure" of not even 2 years.

That's sad.
Hold on to it for now, there's no annoncement yet are anything but rumors that they are working on it. Right now it's probably only in research part of the process.
If I get anymore infos I'll share them here.

Back