1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently I’m using -

5.0 Ledger shoes
Wonderworld socks
Iris pants
Inart suspenders
Iris shirt
Iris green waistcoat
Wonderworld grey blazer
Back and forth between Iris & Kato purple coat until Hye Hwa delivers.
Waiting on sculpt
Full metal knife and M76.

I kind of just used all of the other parts from wonderworld on an interrogation figure, don’t like wonders pants at all, too tight.

The socks I haven’t put on yet because I believe he glued the ball joint into the shoes, will have to figure out how to work a sock on when I’m free.
Man I would really love to see your photos 😍 very curious to see how yours looks.

Sure looks that way. The weapons are diecast, the cards are more to scale, and the cash prints are two sided. I think I like the hands better too (but we'll see).
Oh wow I didn't know about the cards and cash. I guess IA would be my best bet. Even both Seeart and John advertised their sculpts on their body which is definitely a plus point for us Scout 😃
It's a beautiful set. The fit has more bulk than I'd like, and I still lean towards Aries/Wonderworld, but you can't go wrong with Iris. I imagine the final sculpt might match better with the scale adjustment, but I also worry about how that will compare to the proto with wonderworlds, since it's a tighter fit and already looked perfectly in proportion.

I really hope they didn't **** that up, lol
Haha me too 😅 Guess what I checked tracking this morning and it's out for delivery outta nowhere. Yess!
Do you have any photos or have you seen any full body photos of complete Aries set bro?

Ladies and Gentlemen... Let me introduce you to John Wu !

1000009144.jpg
1000009143.jpg
1000009145.jpg
1000009142.jpg

I think a lot of these artists from overseas are just more business minded than anything. Portoys has dealt with scammers creating fake emails and accounts posing as Portoys trying to get gullible people to send money, so communication on his end is usually pretty flat because of that. Can’t trust people online.

Also, I’m sure there’s a large group of people who converse but don’t purchase. Simply ask him when a certain item will ship, ask the price, add 5% PayPal fees onto that, then ask him for a shipping quote, in a few days you’ll have tracking, very smooth seller. He’s not really there to chat with like we all do here.
Agreed.

But trust me, some of these sellers are just scumbags, lol.

Por seems like one of the good ones. Maybe jaded from dealing with bad folk, but he's patient and polite, and that alone goes a long way.

Heck, in my experience, he's even been kinda nice.

Last edited:
what happen with 12inch? friend project I consult for intends to go with 12inch chen for haring leatherface project
I suggest you find someone else.

Bad communication, and an even worse attitude. Said he'd ship within a month. Delivered the goods after 5, ignored my specifications, and was a real nightmare to deal with.

Someone I know (and trust) told me they experienced something similar. When last we spoke, he told me he put another order in, but asked to cancel the next day because he saw too many red flags. From what I understand, 12 inch agreed, which prompted my friend to seek another artist instead. But 12 inch never refunded my friend his money.

Last edited:
Haha me too 😅 Guess what I checked tracking this morning and it's out for delivery outta nowhere. Yess!
The sculpt?
Do you have any photos or have you seen any full body photos of complete Aries set bro?
Only seen pictures on Instagram. Try checking her profile aries_jyq

Check her tagged photos as well.

I suggest you find someone else.

Bad communication, and an even worse attitude. Said he'd ship within a month. Delivered the goods after 5, ignored my specifications, and was a real nightmare to deal with.

Someone I know (and trust) told me they experienced something similar.

When last we spoke, he told me he put another order in, but asked to cancel the next day because he saw too many red flags. From what I understand, 12 inch agreed, which prompted my friend to seek another artist inatead. But 12 inch never refunded my friend his money.
hm will take it under heavy consideration and let my friend know. his hairing work is one of the better ones. vito is a pain to work with, bad communication but he's one of the better hair artist too

as you should know, many artists usually do not hold their word to be true or as truth. i take ETA as grain of salt

really ****** situation in your case though, I'm surprised I don't see a post made about him from you so others know

Congrats! Really excited to see the first finished samples of the final sculpt!

By the way, just came across this sculpt. Up for sale for $3200. Silicone resin, plucked hair, and glass eyes. Never seen it before.

View attachment 706739
View attachment 706737View attachment 706738View attachment 706733
meh. expensive because artists attached, but likeness is wrong. i guess novelty of it being silicone and punched hair is important to some. i think its a worse likeness than JND and that's saying something when there are resin sculpts that exist and capture ledger better than this. I've yet to see a good picture of this sculpt.

best painter, but awful sculpt of ledger. danzo's bale is good though

hm will take it under heavy consideration and let my friend know. his hairing work is one of the better ones. vito is a pain to work with, bad communication but he's one of the better hair artist too

as you should know, many artists usually do not hold their word to be true or as truth. i take ETA as grain of salt

really ****** situation in your case though, I'm surprised I don't see a post made about him from you so others know
My friend is only active on Instagram, so he doesn't really have reach. As for me, I called out Zhent Luvy / Kaizen Custom for ghosting me with $300 in his pocket, and it hasn't helped me, nor deterred him in any way..

My friend is only active on Instagram, so he doesn't really have reach. As for me, I called out Zhent Luvy / Kaizen Custom for ghosting me with $300 in his pocket, and it hasn't helped me, nor deterred him in any way..
Also, a lot of drama surrounding Shumi Arts lately. This kind of **** is happening far too often, with lots of people falling victim.

I tried opening a thread the other day,

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/scammer-black-list.251284/

But it was quickly closed by moderators. A bit of a shame really.

Agreed.

But trust me, some of these sellers are just scumbags, lol.

Por seems like one of the good ones. Maybe jaded from dealing with bad folk, but he's patient and polite, and that alone goes a long way.

Heck, in my experience, he's even been kinda nice.
Oh I don’t disagree, some are exhausting, some a pleasure. Above all, as long as an artist is steadfast in improving their own work and getting product out when they originally say they will matters more than anything else. Portoys for me, does that.

Nothing like a Fans customs or OT where they tend to complain about their own self imposed work load they can never seem to get in front of, with muddled communication with customers or none at all. If there’s a delay, for whatever reason, Portoys is quick to update via a post or a dm if you ask. There’s also the language barrier, as well as keeping in mind that some people like the media their work is from enough to chat (Heise), some are just there to get their product out, while still caring enough about the quality of it to seek improvement.

Congrats! Really excited to see the first finished samples of the final sculpt!

By the way, just came across this sculpt. Up for sale for $3200. Silicone resin, plucked hair, and glass eyes. Never seen it before.

View attachment 706739
View attachment 706737View attachment 706738View attachment 706733
We're not in 2016 anymore, a top quality Joker sculpt doesn't range between 2k and 5k anymore, now for less than 1.5k you can get a top sculpt even less than 1k now is possible.
Of course a Sillicone head is another thing completly, personnally I'd always pick a resin head that is painted by a top artist than a sillicone head that cost 3 times the price of the resin just for a gimmick.
Or even the JND one that doesn't really capture Heath's likeness that much.
(My opinion only)

Back