1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question here:

I have the opportunity to get an Inart Premium set for a good price.

I have seen the Inart heads repainted and haired somewhere here and it was an incredible improvement.

Who did this and how much would it set mie back to habe both sculpts repainted and haired? Lso how long do these guys need for their worl nowadays?
I’m sure there are others but I’ve only seen Heise’s version. While I don’t know what he actually charges, I’m sure it would end up being about the cost of the whole InArt set more or less.

With that said, it appears the recently discussed John Wu also does really good work and is a bit more budget friendly.

8ebugcjdjolb1.gif

ah lol no clue what his problem is then. why bother visiting this thread and budding into people's conversations that doesn't affect anyone outside of it when they have nothing good to bring or care enough besides being a nuisance

If we stop talking about custom this thread will be most likely inactive most of the time.
The hype for the Inart Joker is gone now, it's just natural that it evolves into a thread where passionnate collectors are working on making the Inart Joker better and yes, from time to time to showcase a full custom Joker.
But most of the time it's just custom headsculpts talk that are meant to end up on the Inart body.

Last edited:
Back