1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have it right he-

giphy.gif

If Heath was alive, I know what he'd think.

He'd think we're all ******* nuts
Nah I don’t think so, he was a restless, overthinking, self critical person with an overabundance of creativity. He cared about the costume as much as the character.

If Ledger didn’t die, there wouldn’t be all these customs. The obsession wouldn’t be this extreme.

If Ledger didn’t die, there wouldn’t be all these customs. The obsession wouldn’t be this extreme.

I disagree. Honestly think the ‘ledger is only so fandomed because he died’ is BS.

His performance is one of the greatest and most iconic in the history of cinema, which would be the same even if he had not have passed.

Question here:

I have the opportunity to get an Inart Premium set for a good price.

I have seen the Inart heads repainted and haired somewhere here and it was an incredible improvement.

Who did this and how much would it set mie back to habe both sculpts repainted and haired? Lso how long do these guys need for their worl nowadays?

I disagree. Honestly think the ‘ledger is only so fandomed because he died’ is BS.

His performance is one of the greatest and most iconic in the history of cinema, which would be the same even if he had not have passed.
I don't credit his death for the impact he's had, but I would think it's at least a small part of that legacy.

Think, Brandon Lee and The Crow.

The Dark Knight also encapsulates his entire body of work as the character, and that can never be reproduced except only as a cheap imitation.

I don't credit his death for the impact he's had, but I would think it's at least a small part of that legacy.

Think, Brandon Lee and The Crow.

The Dark Knight also encapsulates his entire body of work as the character, and that can never be reproduced except only as a cheap imitation.
The appeal might be that his story feels kind of unfinished.

Personally I think after all the years of waiting a recast for DKR might have been the better option. I was always hoping for DiCaprio taking over Joker… anyway…

I’m not taking away from his performance, he’s the best thing about the movie but I think you’re wrong. You’re not thinking about how things would play out had he lived. He’d be out there promoting it in 2008. He’d be doing press. You’d have interviews with him where he’d shed light on things that have never been discussed before. That would leave less intrigue. He’d be doing way more movies, other projects, most likely be in a sequel.

That fascination, that mystique, would simply not be there had he not died a month after that first trailer dropped. It wouldn’t be a phenomenon. He died young at the height of the hype. You wouldn’t be seeing this crazy fan base that always needs more and more product. You just wouldn’t. Would it still be special? Absolutely, that trailer proved it but it wouldn’t be the same thing had he lived. Dying propelled that character into rockstar/musician territory. Most of us were younger when he died and are now older than when he lived . . . time erodes relevancy, I don’t care who or what it is.

Last edited:
The death of a young promising actor will always add to the legacy when they die tragically, that argument is rather a moot point.

Having said that, the amount of people in the world familiar with his Joker that have no clue who the actor playing him was or that he died before the film came out, still quote his lines, regard him as the best, have never seen his other films. You don’t achieve that without being one of the most influential and iconic performances in cinema. People know Jaws, not the actors staring in it, they know Michael Myers but not Nick Castle. The audience at large just simply isn’t invested to the degree film enthusiasts are.

I don’t see Heath doing anything to destroy it had he lived, making cash grab sequels or spinoffs, allowing himself to be typecast. I honestly think he wouldn’t go near another film like this ever again besides doing what Nolan wanted in TDKR, I mean look at the path Bale chose after TDK trilogy.

I feel Ledger would’ve began to make art house style films with talented directors, no single character portrayal overlapping films. He wanted to become a director more than an actor, but didn’t want to get there from blockbusters. Genuine actors try to recreate themselves with every performance they put out having no two mirror, Heath was that, as is Bale.

Question here:

I have seen the Inart heads repainted and haired somewhere here and it was an incredible improvement.

Who did this and how much would it set mie back to habe both sculpts repainted and haired? Lso how long do these guys need for their worl nowadays?
Hopefully this won’t be overlooked… :)

Same way they cracked down on the modding in the Hot Toys Batman thread. Oh wait..

Question here:

Heise's repaint is probably the one you're talking about. No idea on pricing though. Message them and ask.

https://www.instagram.com/heise_studio/

Back