1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had a prob with the SS head sculpt. Love it. Size is perfect to me.

008_1_zpsfkq2m4ab.jpg

What are you still looking for to finish it then? Is it just the weathering?

Not really, for now it's the HS that I need to paint and that's it. I keep stripping it every time I find a better flesh tone or technique. When I settle on something then he'll get done, it also depends on what else I'm doing at the time. Right now I have a load of garage kits I want to clear.

Never had a prob with the SS head sculpt. Love it. Size is perfect to me.

That does look better than many I've seen with that sculpt. Which body is that? I've used the Assassins Creed Ezio (but with standard lower legs) and for me only the original Trev SSC looks right with it. Yours is also the only one where the hat looks right with that head.

That does look better than many I've seen with that sculpt. Which body is that? I've used the Assassins Creed Ezio (but with standard lower legs) and for me only the original Trev SSC looks right with it. Yours is also the only one where the hat looks right with that head.

Yeh, it's a weird thing getting Indy as you want. It's always going to be a personal thing.

The body is Hot Toys Banner. If anyone goes that route though, i'd buy the full figure and part everything out.

That's a good deal smaller than the 19 that HT used for the DX so yeah, it probably would work with smaller heads. I'm not going to spend £160 on a figure just for the body though. I got the Ezio for the fixed neck and it had shoulders I could slouch for the full Ford look. If you can slouch the Banner I'd do it to yours and it'd really give him the full Indy look.

That's a good deal smaller than the 19 that HT used for the DX so yeah, it probably would work with smaller heads. I'm not going to spend £160 on a figure just for the body though. I got the Ezio for the fixed neck and it had shoulders I could slouch for the full Ford look. If you can slouch the Banner I'd do it to yours and it'd really give him the full Indy look.

Yeh you can pull the shoulders up and down, but after doing that for what seemed like an eternity i settled on this. If the Ezio works it works, so stick with that. Be good to see what you have so far. Post up.

It's funny how that hat looks so awful on the MJ sculpt, as it's far too small for the head, but the size looks perfect on the SS TOD sculpt. Looks good.

First time i tried it, i thought it was definitely the hat for this sculpt. Fits perfect too. No gaps at the back or anything. You can put it high on the head or low. Anything really. On this one though i did take some of the hair off the front of the sculpt. I have three, and counting, and this one is always going to have the hat, so i thought why not.

On a slight side note......................................

Anyone excited to see that we are getting the older Han from SW. Should make for an excellent older Indy. Well fingers crossed.

Yeh you can pull the shoulders up and down, but after doing that for what seemed like an eternity i settled on this. If the Ezio works it works, so stick with that. Be good to see what you have so far. Post up.

If we get some sunshine I might just cobble him together and do some daylight shots....

Ok, there was enough light, so, here are a couple of pics of my Indy so far. I just put the head on and stood him up, so there's no proper posing or futzing and his hands and whip are buried right now:

There will be NO further changes made regarding head, gear or body, what you see is what you'll eventually get.

Back