1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was referring to his Indy, being as this is an Indy thread. I haven't seen any done of Inigo's though it's likely there will be some at some point.

You said it was the first MJ sculpt to be recast, which it is not. You didn't say that it's the first custom Indy sculpt (which it probably isn't either) to be recast so yeah people saying it's not the first MJ to be recast is relevant Rog.

I guess this had to happen eventually, somebody has recast MJ's Indy:

It's up for pre-order at OneSixthKit and will be out next month. I daresay there will be a few unhappy campers, but hey, don't shoot the messenger.
Quit plugging them here lol

You said it was the first MJ sculpt to be recast, which it is not. You didn't say that it's the first custom Indy sculpt (which it probably isn't either) to be recast so yeah people saying it's not the first MJ to be recast is relevant Rog.

I was keeping within the context of the thread, which is to do with Indy. I didn't think I had to be more precise.

I doubt the recast will be much use anyway as the hat will more than likely be cast to the head making it very hard to mod, I was just putting it out there so that people were aware of it and what it was. What people do with that info is their call.

Me neither, I'm sticking with what I have and will make the best of that, I will finish it in my own sweet time too, there's no need for me to rush.

Looks like they managed to make the hat even smaller. It looks almost as bad as the hat on Sideshow's KotCS Indy.

If it follows that the head is then smaller then the Inigo or HT hat might fit. Not that I'm actually saying that anyone should buy it! As I said, what people choose to do is up to them.

I guess this had to happen eventually, somebody has recast MJ's Indy:

It's up for pre-order at OneSixthKit and will be out next month. I daresay there will be a few unhappy campers, but hey, don't shoot the messenger.

I bought it, I hope I have done well...

I bought it, I hope I have done well...

UH OH...........................
20090323-175-092.jpg

Back