1/6 scale Hunger Games from Star Ace Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Mockingjay part 2 would also be welcomed.

it would make such a gorgeous figure....

12032640_10152992991431793_8697211072634789689_o.jpg

I hope this turns out good for everyone and they don't do the same thing like they did with Steve McQueen by releasing a deluxe figure then shortly after release another set that included a new outfit. That p1ssed me off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope this turns out good for everyone and they don't do the same thing like they did with Steve McQueen by releasing a deluxe figure then shortly after release another set that included a new outfit. That p1ssed me off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

obviously they are going to release various katniss figurines with different clothes from all of the films. if it sells well that is.

How long after did they release the deluxe version?

Cant remember the exact time frame, but surely it was within a couple of months right after the release. If it was over 6 months or over a year then that would make sense.

obviously they are going to release various katniss figurines with different clothes from all of the films. if it sells well that is.

Of course they would do that and I hope they do so too. What made people annoyed was they announced/released a new pack pretty much right after release of the 1st edition. They should have announced two different packs to sell from day one, and that would have made sense. Its pretty much an up yours to the first batch of loyal fans/customers that purchased the original set.

You think Star Ace would make any of the mutts, like the lizard ones from Mockingjay?

Of course they would do that and I hope they do so too. What made people annoyed was they announced/released a new pack pretty much right after release of the 1st edition. They should have announced two different packs to sell from day one, and that would have made sense. Its pretty much an up yours to the first batch of loyal fans/customers that purchased the original set.

oh i see. yeah that's not good lol

You think Star Ace would make any of the mutts, like the lizard ones from Mockingjay?

i guess they could, will they even be in part 2? i saw the cat lady and some sort of creatures attacking them in the latest trailer, but wasn't sure if they were the lizards from the book.

Will the final headsculpt receive additional paint apps to Kantiss's face?

Hard to tell in the pictures posted thus far, but her face looks pretty plain/pale. It doesn't have that Hot Toys look with the detailed skin texture and pores... And her hands don't even match the complexion of her face - straight off the plastic molds.

That being said, I want!

the likeness needs a bit more work too. her lips are fuller than they are on the sculpt. but it's coming together well so far.

It's a fairly ponderous and bleak series, with occasional shelf-worthy eye candy, but probably little chance Star Ace will make her.

it is yes. i watched all 3 recently since the last one is out next month and so much of it is very depressing.

A simple release would be a deluxe Johanna... that comes with absolutely nothing! :wink1:

haha, she may not make for an interesting figure but she was a very cool character, she was tough. then again, star ace made a hermoine in her fancy dress, so if this series takes off we may see a few of the female tributes in their gowns. i wouldn't be into those but it would be cool to see them.

It's a fairly ponderous and bleak series, with occasional shelf-worthy eye candy, but probably little chance Star Ace will make her.

A simple release would be a deluxe Johanna... that comes with absolutely nothing! :wink1:

and a Sucker Punch Rocket could be made out of Johanna

Back