1/6 scale Hunger Games from Star Ace Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think those are all of her accessories, just the extra hands and the bow/quiver?

Do you guys think those are all of her accessories, just the extra hands and the bow/quiver?

The quiver and arrows are removable as are the wings on her back (which you can't really see in the photos). She'll also come with a light up base.

Weird. I figured since the movie came out yesterday Star Ace would have given an update on the figure.

yeah i wish they would hurry up. strike while the iron is hot!

saw the film last night, really great stuff, although the red outfit seems to only be for promotional material purposes, guess to differentiate it from part 1 in the advertising campaigns, it doesnt show up in the film.

guess i'll be getting the black armored version from star ace then!

So I watched the movies this weekend and while better then I thought they'd be Ive no interest in a figure line from the series.... except with one notable exception:Finnick
image.jpegimage.jpg

This actor seemed to be channeling a young Micheal Biehn through the whole flick not just in looks but voice and mannerisms.
This guy really should've been cast as Reese in Terminator Gensis not the craptacular Jai Courtney.
A sculpt of this guy would be a great Hicks or Reese.

yeah i wish they would hurry up. strike while the iron is hot!

saw the film last night, really great stuff, although the red outfit seems to only be for promotional material purposes, guess to differentiate it from part 1 in the advertising campaigns, it doesnt show up in the film.

guess i'll be getting the black armored version from star ace then!
Yeah it looks like just tricks with lighting to make it look red, but it's really just the mockingjay on fire.

A red variant exclusive could be cool though :)

Katniss and Finnick are probably the only characters worth getting.

Yeah, a common theme in their convention displays has always been poor posing.

Better hair rooting would go a long way to improve this figure. Everything else ain't half bad.

Back