1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Escape From New York, I think they put too much lipstick on Snake that his lips stood out so much.

Well if you were only focused on Kurt's mouth the whole time, this should get the juices flowing.

xlw6mg.png

I had a little go at his EFLA rifle today. It's rough. I just wanted to see if i was getting the scale right. Opinions welcomed on that(And ignore the "scope". It's just a placeholder like everything else).
Should it be bigger?
I just eyeballed scaling it up from the Mcfarlane one, so it's really rough.

I'd appreciate the opinions of anyone watching this thread as i am sure it's full of Snake fanatics.

A7E0808B-FFD4-413C-B826-B8BE7E940841.jpg

072C75B5-5FBA-46AD-AA11-F61F32DC879C.jpg

062FE6EB-E7A0-4F77-AF88-991BB560D7E4.jpg

168C0E4F-15E9-45F0-BE83-5319FDD457A6.jpg

I think the scale looks pretty accurate. There are some more pics on IMFDB (search Escape from LA) that should help you judge.

If you look at the screengrab, you can see it's a M16 / M4 dressed up. I would use a M4 rifle as a base and simply build on top of it. Much less work involved that way.

That's a pretty good recreation.

Thanks.
Like i said, it's a bit rough. Just a quick mess around.

If you look at the screengrab, you can see it's a M16 / M4 dressed up. I would use a M4 rifle as a base and simply build on top of it. Much less work involved that way.

That was what i intended to do, lol. I'll just have to source a decent donor gun.
Any help with the exact model will be handy if anyone knows a specific model that is available in 1/6.

Threw on an old GI Joe BAT arm as the scope and painted it all black.
Doesn't increase the accuracy, but i think the scale is about right to start making an accurate one.
Hey, one-eye! Look at me when i'm talking to you...

3E1EF3EB-B4EA-486D-B0C0-83257D61BCBF.jpg

056F4389-807F-4B33-BD5E-D5C128211393.jpg

4E153F08-0CD3-4BD6-95E9-0DE3C87BE930.jpg

7221646D-DBBD-42E0-8009-AEBF43B42BC2.jpg

199DB136-237B-4937-B4B3-094177A078F6.jpg

Threw on an old GI Joe BAT arm as the scope and painted it all black.
Doesn't increase the accuracy, but i think the scale is about right to start making an accurate one.
Hey, one-eye! Look at me when i'm talking to you...

3E1EF3EB-B4EA-486D-B0C0-83257D61BCBF.jpg

056F4389-807F-4B33-BD5E-D5C128211393.jpg

4E153F08-0CD3-4BD6-95E9-0DE3C87BE930.jpg

7221646D-DBBD-42E0-8009-AEBF43B42BC2.jpg

199DB136-237B-4937-B4B3-094177A078F6.jpg

well the pink lipsticked lips stood out too much during those dark shots when they focus on his lips. it's the only action movie i notice that the lead put on so much pink lipsticks, not sure the reason behind it.

btw i don't quite understand the mine part, i mean is Snake that a bad driver that he couldn't follow instructions to keep right? and why would Snake run left when the map says right, and why did Brain got blown up?

the movie is great but felt it lacked some Boom Boom to make it epic.

the Duke's car with the Chandelier was cool, i wonder why nobody installed them on their cars.

If that's the only thing you took away from the movie I think you focused too much attention on Kurt's mouth. But, who can blame ya. He's a good lookin man.

well the pink lipsticked lips stood out too much during those dark shots when they focus on his lips. it's the only action movie i notice that the lead put on so much pink lipsticks, not sure the reason behind it.

btw i don't quite understand the mine part, i mean is Snake that a bad driver that he couldn't follow instructions to keep right? and why would Snake run left when the map says right, and why did Brain got blown up?

the Duke's car with the Chandelier was cool, i wonder why nobody installed them on their cars.

Obvious troll is obvious. If you're only in here to bash EFNY, please leave.

is Snake that a bad driver that he couldn't follow instructions to keep right? and why would Snake run left when the map says right, and why did Brain got blown up?
Brain had a map (since he was the only one who could read) telling Snake where to drive.
_______
Brain: Stay left and then jog right when I tell you.
Cabbie: You're pushing her too hard, Snake...
*Snake nervously checked the timer when Brain shouted...*
Brain: Ok, NOW!!!
*Snake just couldn't react in time.*
_______
And Cabbie dies, not Brain.
Maybe cardiac attack... who knows :lol

the movie lacked some Boom Boom to make it epic.

tumblr_lntyx34xxx1qf9kud.gif

Pretty odd for a grown man to be staring at another mans lips doing the whole movie .

Back