1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also the prototype, other than lacking the pink lips, looks like older version of Snake instead of the one in New York.

btw his Snake Tattoo is pretty odd & funny, will the figure come with one? I hope it's a stick on decal like gundam so we can op-out.

also the prototype, other than lacking the pink lips, looks like older version of Snake instead of the one in New York.

btw his Snake Tattoo is pretty odd & funny, will the figure come with one? I hope it's a stick on decal like gundam so we can op-out.

Stop being so creepy.

Wow just seeing this lol awesome looking figure, and that head sculpt :thud: Does anybody know who's the sculptor?

J-Park and Pia according to Sideshow's information page. I have no idea who they are :lol. Hopefully, the sculpt turns out good so we won't have to repaint it.

For the love of god, shut up.

:exactly:

His obsession with Snake's lips must be based around he's never seen the "pink lips" on a female :lol

J-Park and Pia according to Sideshow's information page. I have no idea who they are :lol. Hopefully, the sculpt turns out good so we won't have to repaint it.

It's a OK sculpt, just the paint looks a little flat. I don't think I'd be upset too much if it's left how it is. Still happy to even get the damn thing since Hot Toys won't touch it, as far as we know.

His obsession with Snake's lips must be based around he's never seen the "pink lips" on a female :lol

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

It's a OK sculpt, just the paint looks a little flat. I don't think I'd be upset too much if it's left how it is. Still happy to even get the damn thing since Hot Toys won't touch it, as far as we know.

Yeah, you really can't count on Hot Toys for anything. Regardless of how this turns out, it's a grail figure for me. I just hope that the paint job on the figure matches the photos of the prototype, so I won't have to do any extra work :lol.

obama-laughing-gif-20858-hd-wallpapers.gif

What the hell, I'll log in for that! Good morning, fellow Snakes :duff.

One question: which one of you ***holes gets to die trying to stick me?

Back