1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
statue-of-liberty-ruins2.jpg

Just to Share....

Any thought of how you guys will display him?

is not SSC but is always cool to see a custom. from fellow member neny dee the spenser plissken kit.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIqOf5MrajI[/ame]

Heartbreaking. :sick

That's my Spenser Snake! At least it was until a couple weeks ago; I was in a pinch and needed to raise some quick cash so across the Atlantic he went.

I'm sure the Sideshow figure will be great n' all but you can really feel the love and dedication that went into Spenser's creation. The jacket alone is mind-blowing in person. Hard to believe his products are the result of a two person operation.

Thanks for sharing, I miss it already! :duff

Yeah just sold my Spenser Snake ...I put a post on the specific thread 2 days before Sideshow announced the official version lol
My asking price had to drop in half :D

So I was selling because I'm getting out of 1/6, not because of Sideshow....

But I honestly think the sculpt the jacket is better on the custom than on Sideshows ....(the jacket no question at all)

Pretty decent custom snake, nice tailoring and stuff. I totally like ssc new body and hs though.
As for the jacket being better than ssc version i'll wait and see the final product first.
I mean those ssc photos dont show enough to compare much, def getting it though.

statue-of-liberty-ruins2.jpg

Just to Share....

Any thought of how you guys will display him?

Definitely with the jacket on, even though he only wore it for about 5 minutes in the beginning of the movie, but the jacket is way too cool, and then perhaps with the gun in one hand and cigarette in the other. Now that's Snake Plissken for me. BADASS!!

Definitely with the jacket on, even though he only wore it for about 5 minutes in the beginning of the movie, but the jacket is way too cool, and then perhaps with the gun in one hand and cigarette in the other. Now that's Snake Plissken for me. BADASS!!

Thats sounds cool. Im planning on buying a spiked bat. I saw a figure of a ganster triad or something that had a bat but all I remember is that the figure looked like a GTA 3 character.

item shipping soon?...strange, it says that on my order at SSC. I wouldn't read to much into it but still....

Man, that McFarlane figure was god awful. Stuck in that one sideways pose. They haven't changed much haha.

Back