1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to find another head out there that I could repaint to look somewhat like her, but she's got such a distinctive look and nothing else seems to come even close.

What body did you go with?

Just an old one I had laying around. Not sure about the brand. I removed the feet and pegs to lower the legs.
Still looks cheap. Making her smaller helps the head, but it will never look to scale.
88aae927a283bec70bb70de4196c8767.jpg

4d85fd048adcad7ef3586951dda3e3af.jpg

An all new head sculpt could make it close to useful, but as is it?s not fit for any high end display. I have a couple of Black Box figures, Giger and K, and they?re both pretty good -especially Giger - but this one is not worth buying.

She can join Furiosa

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Much worse. At least Furiosa could be made to look pretty good with a body swap - the clothing and accessories were good. But this one has almost no excuses.

Much worse. At least Furiosa could be made to look pretty good with a body swap - the clothing and accessories were good. But this one has almost no excuses.

Ouch.....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yikes, was really interested in this set to pose Joi with K, but seeing the in-hand photos, looks like I?ll have to rethink this. Attire looks decent, but that child-sized headsculpt is unusable. Unfortunate.

I guess there's always a slim chance Supermad could make their own version, but at the rate they're going it would be another 5 years before it ever got released. Lol

According to SuperMad's Facebook -

Hunter D target shipment :Mid of Nov.

Hunter K target shipment : End of Dec.

Hunter K was also undergoing more changes to the holster - "will be improved by using plastic instead of cloth material for better shape and fitting".

it's been so long i don't even remember who is hunter d & who is hunter k.

So it can be pretty much be concluded that both Hunters are being pushed to 2020, right? Last update had Hunter D in Mid-November and here we are.

Back