1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine. Looks good.. but the body is def too top heavy. i'd appreciate if someone can share how they are doing the reduction.. there's weathering on the body so i prefer not to swap...

Got mine yesterday. I think it's not worth full price but nothing I can do about it now 🤣
Feet are small, the hands barely hold the AK and the torch (haven't tried the other guns yet), chest is bigger than the game (but that doesn't bother me 😏), and why the holster is pink baffles me.

The face is pretty good, it's nice to have kinda-sorta the version from the 2013 game, and the body is nice to get some good poses with it. That's about all the good I can say.

I'm not a customizer. I don't know how to paint and I'm not gonna waste time tracking down better looking clothes and boots.

The weird thing is I enjoyed their last Lara, but that was my first figure with them so I wasn't as critical and I was just happy to have a Lara. But that was before I got the Weta 1/4 statue, so now anything else is mediocre compared to that.

Anyway, here's some pictures. This one is a 3/5, but if the head wasn't as good as it was I'd send it back to Kit, and I wouldn't even care if he refunded me or not 🤣

IMG_8952.jpeg
IMG_8953.jpeg
IMG_8954.jpeg
IMG_8955.jpeg

Idk what happened to their DI Jill tho… lol but anyway this sculpt just needs a really good body! 😭

Back