1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i noticed this top on Kitbas Squads facebook but someone snagged it before me. Wonder what the origins are

View attachment 721668
I definitely see potential in that first top. Just take the logo off and make it a tad bit shorter.
I can't recall ever seeing it for sale anywhere, so my guess is it was custom made.
Might be the only option at this point, to get the top custom made.
I'd do it myself if I could figure out how to tailor this stuff. πŸ˜…

I almost got ya'll covered with the boots guys!
Just need some more time to fine tune them. I somehow managed to make the ball joint fit on my 2nd try. But I ended up making them so thin that the top part of the boots are literally transparent. Which is causing them to have small holes on the sides.
I'll post a WIP of them below. (keep in mind, a VERY rough WIP at the moment lol)
Also spent an entire day customizing Lara. Think I got the Shipwrecked look pulled off now.

20240822_153550.jpg
20240822_153631.jpg

20240822_153659.jpg
20240822_153736.jpg

20240821_235056.jpg

I almost got ya'll covered with the boots guys!
Just need some more time to fine tune them. I somehow managed to make the ball joint fit on my 2nd try. But I ended up making them so thin that the top part of the boots are literally transparent. Which is causing them to have small holes on the sides.
I'll post a WIP of them below. (keep in mind, a VERY rough WIP at the moment lol)
Also spent an entire day customizing Lara. Think I got the Shipwrecked look pulled off now.

View attachment 721726View attachment 721727
View attachment 721728View attachment 721729
View attachment 721730
Amazing work painting the holster

I went back a few pages on one of the other Tomb Raider threads and found a comment @R_R_X posted back in Oct.
1000007804.jpg

So now the sculpt makes sense. My guess is that MTTOYS were the ones who originally made it, and they probably made some kind of deal with Swtoys.
The style doesn't look like SW at all. If they had made it, it would most likely have been the same barbie scale as their other ones.
Anyhow, I just ordered another one. Lol

Last edited:
I went back a few pages on one of the other Tomb Raider threads and found a comment @R_R_X posted back in Oct.
View attachment 721831
So now the sculpt makes sense. My guess is that MTTOYS were the ones who originally made it, and they probably made some kind of deal with Swtoys.
The style doesn't look like SW at all. If they had made it, it would most likely have been the same barbie scale as their other ones.
Anyhow, I just ordered another one. Lol
That’s disappointing, I was still hopping for one. Too bad they don’t just copy her Call of Duty look, I thought that one looked damn near perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_7624.jpeg
    IMG_7624.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7625.png
    IMG_7625.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Anyone else excited for the netflix show? I’ve only seen hate for it online. But I thought it looked fine. The same yapping again about how this is not the real Lara yada-yada-yada. It seems like with recent marketing theyre alluding more and more to a unified version of the character. But dont understand why people are expecting to see her become unified in a cartoon show that is probably not even canon. Like if theyre going to unify her, they will probably make that her big character arch for the next game not put it in some random spinoff.

That’s disappointing, I was still hopping for one. Too bad they don’t just copy her Call of Duty look, I thought that one looked damn near perfect.
That gonna be more or less her next appearance so we gonna eat well. I’m sure some merchandise follows.

Anyone else excited for the netflix show? I’ve only seen hate for it online. But I thought it looked fine. The same yapping again about how this is not the real Lara yada-yada-yada. It seems like with recent marketing theyre alluding more and more to a unified version of the character. But dont understand why people are expecting to see her become unified in a cartoon show that is probably not even canon. Like if theyre going to unify her, they will probably make that her big character arch for the next game not put it in some random spinoff.
I’m excited but hate how she looks, basically looks as a dude. Overall artstyle is off imo. Back then was told that show is a canon and it gonna connect reboot games to the next game, but they might changed that idk.

That gonna be more or less her next appearance so we gonna eat well. I’m sure some merchandise follows.

I’m excited but hate how she looks, basically looks as a dude. Overall artstyle is off imo. Back then was told that show is a canon and it gonna connect reboot games to the next game, but they might changed that idk.
I think she looks fine, hate to say it but ive never been the biggest fan of the Avatar/ legend of Korra style. I thought it worked for Avatar but it seems like the style is getting more and more generic every time this studio does a new show. The artstyle is super boring. It looks cheap to produce which is probably the main reason why it looks the way it does.

I love Hayley Atwell but it feels wrong that it’s not Camilla doing the voice.

They should've stuck with the Temple of Osiris version.
New version looks like a gender change gone wrong. Lol

View attachment 721904
Yeah there’s nothing wrong with that design. Even tho I have figures from the current β€œsurvival” games I haven’t been a big fan of her current designs and storyline. Plus, the old design won’t work for today’s standards.

IMG_9993.jpeg

IMG_9992.jpeg

πŸ˜…

My only hate with it is that Camila Luddington isnt voicing Lara, I like Hayley but you can tell it’s not Camila

Yeah there’s nothing wrong with that design. Even tho I have figures from the current β€œsurvival” games I haven’t been a big fan of her current designs and storyline. Plus, the old design won’t work for today’s standards.

View attachment 721908

View attachment 721909

πŸ˜…
99% of today's standards are absolutely bonkers. Lol
Todays world despises an interesting, attractive female lead apparently, as is evident with the new SW Outlaws game.
But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us all and revise her when she shows up in the Unreal 5 engine.
I'm expecting the worse with that game though..

99% of today's standards are absolutely bonkers. Lol
Todays world despises an interesting, attractive female lead apparently, as is evident with the new SW Outlaws game.
But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us all and revise her when she shows up in the Unreal 5 engine.
I'm expecting the worse with that game though..
My expectations are super low. There was a leaked script while ago which sounded like horsesh*t, but it got such a big backlash I hope they scrapped it. Lord thank you Witcher 3 was created before β€œtoday’s standards”

Personally the show doesn’t interest me, the style looks very… lazy? Inconsistent? Generic I suppose.

It’s interesting seeing everyone’s opinions on how they expect Lara to look. Out of curiosity, what is everyone preferred look?
Personally the way she looked in the anniversary game is probably my favorite. I feel like she looked worse in the sequels, ironically I really loved the way she looked in the 2013 definitive edition because they changed her in game face model. Rise and shadow felt like different people to me.

Anyway! I roughed up and painted some boots for Lara today and I started making her a new holster for her gun.

Attachments

• IMG_7655.jpeg
    IMG_7655.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7656.jpeg
    IMG_7656.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7657.jpeg
    IMG_7657.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7658.jpeg
    IMG_7658.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Personally the show doesn’t interest me, the style looks very… lazy? Inconsistent? Generic I suppose.

It’s interesting seeing everyone’s opinions on how they expect Lara to look. Out of curiosity, what is everyone preferred look?
Personally the way she looked in the anniversary game is probably my favorite. I feel like she looked worse in the sequels, ironically I really loved the way she looked in the 2013 definitive edition because they changed her in game face model. Rise and shadow felt like different people to me.

Anyway! I roughed up and painted some boots for Lara today and I started making her a new holster for her gun.
Oh my favorite is The Angel of Darkness Lara.
I’d love to see something similar, semi realistic artstyle. Personally I hate realistic graphics,bc characters always look soulless and uninspiring, when I play games I want fantasy not realism. RE remakes, Witcher 3 and few more my fav games have semi realistic style and I love it! I love things pretty, demure and mindful.

Amazing Angel of Darkness renders by Konrad, who worked on TR 1-3 Remasters’ model as well.

P.S. Anniversary is my second favorite, ingame face wasn’t perfect, but renders were flawless. Great reimagining of classic Lara! Love her braid!
IMG_9042.jpeg
IMG_9044.jpeg
IMG_9041.jpeg
IMG_9043.jpeg

Oh my favorite is The Angel of Darkness Lara.
I’d love to see something similar, semi realistic artstyle. Personally I hate realistic graphics,bc characters always look soulless and uninspiring, when I play games I want fantasy not realism. RE remakes, Witcher 3 and few more my fav games have semi realistic style and I love it! I love things pretty, demure and mindful.

Amazing Angel of Darkness renders by Konrad, who worked on TR 1-3 Remasters’ model as well.

P.S. Anniversary is my second favorite, ingame face wasn’t perfect, but renders were flawless. Great reimagining of classic Lara! Love her braid!
View attachment 722108View attachment 722110View attachment 722111View attachment 722109
Konrad's 3D models are awesome. That AoD Lara is definitely one of his best.
I didn't know he had worked on the TR Remasters as well.
I read that him and another programmer were working on an AoD remaster as well, an unofficial one. But if he worked on the classic remasters, then theres a real good chance we'll be getting an official version too.
Hopefully they'll just go full remake instead next time.

Thats one impressive collection you have there. πŸ˜…
And I agree, we need this Lara back.
I check for 3D models on DeviantArt all the time, and I've seen some amazing classic designs of her on there.
The new model featured in CoD couldn't be more bland looking. The face especially.
1000007831.png

Last edited:
Back