1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 days on my PayPal invoice from Kit, and I'm still undecided if I want this. The head looks better than the last version, but $160 just for a better head...the guns look good, but I have a crap load of guns from other figures I can use even if they aren't accurate.

I don't like modding figures, I'm not that skilled at painting, so to anyone that has this, is it worth it as is without mods?

I have 2 days on my PayPal invoice from Kit, and I'm still undecided if I want this. The head looks better than the last version, but $160 just for a better head...the guns look good, but I have a crap load of guns from other figures I can use even if they aren't accurate.

I don't like modding figures, I'm not that skilled at painting, so to anyone that has this, is it worth it as is without mods?
If you don't have a Tomb Raider figure yet I'd recommend 100%, you'll only regret it later, watch this become double the price in a couple yrs time.

It's still worth it without mods, I would say the neck one and the breasts one is the most impactful. They aren't needed of course but the neck one Niek recommended is easy to do in about 5mins. Scroll up and check my review, I only did the neck mod and it's for sure a fun figure.

I’d say its worth it. Just look at these pictures by @Akiratang. The only thing you really need to mod is the neck connector. But thats really simple. Just cut a bit from the top and bottom with scissors and the head will sit just a tiny bit lower. Takes a few seconds. You can also do the neck widening thing I did but it’s not necessary.

The head and weapons are very nice. The silicone body makes her feel premium. You can do realistic archery poses with the flexible body. She’s a fun one to pose.

No it’s not very accurate. Unfortunately. But it’s clear who it’s supposed to be. As for the boobs, while Lara may not have much boob in the reboot the character is/was known for her bazooka boobs so in some odd way it suits her. I think the figure is pretty nice, could’ve been a lot better and more accurate but i’d say it’s a good addition to the collection. The torch and the bow with fire arrows stand out to me as very unique and cool looking accessories you don’t see often with other figures.

Ok not bad. Not bad at all. I actually really like the sculpt on this one.
Seriously considering on getting another one and making both a Shipwrecked and Survivor version.

1000007724.jpg
1000007729.jpg
1000007726.jpg

Way better than their DI Jill that’s for sure. I just wish she was a bit more accurate in terms outfit(I hate tank tops it’s like they ran out of material by using that ribbon looking material), the inaccurate boots and obviously the hideous lanky body swtoys gives them.

Way better than their DI Jill that’s for sure. I just wish she was a bit more accurate in terms outfit(I hate tank tops it’s like they ran out of material by using that ribbon looking material), the inaccurate boots and obviously the hideous lanky body swtoys gives them.
Yeah its weird, this actually feels like one of swtoys premium figures.
I wouldn't mind swapping the body, but its also not too bad. I'll keep it until something more accurate pops up.
I did find a more accurate tops, just waiting for them to show up to see if it'll work.
As for the boots, I'm currently experimenting with that.
I've been learning how to use Blender and making my own 3D printed accessories.
****'s easier said than done. 😅

Yeah its weird, this actually feels like one of swtoys premium figures.
I wouldn't mind swapping the body, but its also not too bad. I'll keep it until something more accurate pops up.
I did find a more accurate tops, just waiting for them to show up to see if it'll work.
As for the boots, I'm currently experimenting with that.
I've been learning how to use Blender and making my own 3D printed accessories.
****'s easier said than done. 😅
Which tanktops are you gonna use? The ones i have bought in the past are too short and fit more like croptops. I couldnt find any other tanktops that would look the part

Which tanktops are you gonna use? The ones i have bought in the past are too short and fit more like croptops. I couldnt find any other tanktops that would look the part
I got two of these from AliExpress.
They are kinda low cut, so I sort of doubt they'll work. But the thing with Ali is you never know what your actually getting until it arrives.

1000007765.jpg

I used Citadel paint. Rhinox Hide base, I plan on adding a bit more weathering later. Going to use a light brown. I hated the pink looking color it originally came with.
Just got mine today! Does that paint you used crack or peel? I’m worried since the holsters are rubbery.

Imma be honest those wont work. Too short i think bellh button will show when you have her standing upright
Yeah that thought crossed my mind as well. Sometimes the material is stretchable, I'm hoping that'll be the case with these tops.

Also, does anyone know what that other pink holster thing is for? I can’t seem to figure it out…
I'm not entirely sure, been awhile since I played the game. But it looks like might be a weapon holder for something. Maybe the shotgun or rifle?

hardened_back.jpg

Yeah that thought crossed my mind as well. Sometimes the material is stretchable, I'm hoping that'll be the case with these tops.

I'm not entirely sure, been awhile since I played the game. But it looks like might be a weapon holder for something. Maybe the shotgun or rifle?

View attachment 721530

The Art Kai figure has that holster/harness on the figure. It’s for the shotgun that came with their figure.

Huh… does it actually attach to one of the weapons? I couldn’t figure it out, it seems like it was just kinda thrown in there.

There are lots of vests on eBay most too short. But without much work you could trim these to the desired length and colour/paint.

Attachments

• IMG_1363.png
    IMG_1363.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
So far I’ve changed the pants with the MT Lara’s. Made some bandages with some gauze pads and found some feet I had on hand. I plan to find some actual boots, I’m not a fan of the plastic ones. The shirt doesn’t really bother me, nor does the body, I’m just gonna leave it as is. This is the first time I’ve tried weathering clothes and adding paint to them. I think I’m gonna make brand new holsters, as I really don’t like any of the ones she came with.

Attachments

• IMG_7565.jpeg
    IMG_7565.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back