1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s this body different from the shadow one?

I do not own the Shadow figure but from the pictures I saw, it looks very different than this one. That's actually the reason why I didn't buy the Shadow one, she had very slim and long arms. She doesn't look human

Pretty sure that little pocket you have the radio in is for the arrows lol
It's not, there is a real arrow thing lol
I thnk they have put it the same way I did on the front of the box

Attachments

• 20240812_185412.jpg
    20240812_185412.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240812_185504.jpg
    20240812_185504.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240812_185523.jpg
    20240812_185523.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Still don’t like her and I don’t regret canceling, but overall quality is better than Jill so I’m optimistic about Triss Merigold.

The head and weapons are solid. And that will probably be the only things I’ll use from the figure.

I jumped back into the game to look at some things. (On vacation so used my steam deck).

IMG_0216.jpeg

Missing Ammo pouch, no clips on the belt and no rope accessory despite them including one for their shadow figure.
The quiver is totally inaccurate. In the game its made of leather? I think. Looks like cowlesther with wire around it or something.

IMG_0220.jpeg

Missing wristwatch also inaccurate cross bodystrap. The one in the game has some metal clips and it reads USMC.

IMG_0218.jpeg

Lara wears a belt under her tanktops. Obviously the color of the belt for the holster is really off but that was established.

IMG_0223.png

These are the accurate boots she’s supposed to wear. They actually have made these before… and didnt just reuse them from the previous figures they made…. Which im still pissed abt if you couldnt tell.

And the pants are clearly brown/khaki in the game but I can forgive them making it green as a lot of the promo material does use a dark green for some reason.

Pretty sure that little pocket you have the radio in is for the arrows lol
I think it's meant to be a shotgun holster to put on her back. I have the Play Arts Tomb Raider figure and it has that, but the shotgun that SW Toys includes doesn't look like it would actually fit due to the vertical grip.

People in the States getting theirs quicker than myself in U.K when mine shipped a few days in advance. Shows how bad **** is with the EU lol
Lol ordered mine from kit. Its arriving tomorrow. Im in Holland. And I paid a whole day after I got the invoice.

Mine was supposed to show up today but she decided to check out another post office so she’s scheduled for tomorrow.

I received mine today. The scrawny body is a bit disappointing, though I’m glad they went with TBL for it. The boots suck, the holster would be fine if it wasn’t pink. The head sculpt is nice. Not too impressed.

She’s out for delivery. I’m just going to iodate their Lara 1.0 with the sculpt and the extra accessories. Another swtoys figure only worthy of some parts lol cause the rest figure needs upgrading. I’m done with swtoys after this.
Same. They really need to get their act together if they want to keep their credibility as a collectible figure manufacturer. Their releases are looking more and more like cheap figurine toys with every figure. lol
I do kind of like the head sculpt on this one. But thats pretty much it.

IMG_9838.jpeg

WiP.

Great sculpt, good on the accessories but the rest is trash. Lol, inaccurate outfit, boots and wrong body. I repainted the holster and the harness/shotgun holster.

Back