1/6 SWToys FS061 Miss Croft (Tomb Raider 2013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got word from RM that mine is coming Saturday, cleared customs 4 days ago and nothing till today. Gotta love it. Hopefully Kit stuck a wee voucher in it for me. Never get lucky with them

Whoa. She just arrived. Tell me why I’m actually kind of impressed?! Aside from the smallish low detailed hands she looks great.

Even the stock body isn’t that bad. She needs a boob reduction but it doesnt look lanky.

I think its the same body they used for Shadow, but because the headsculpt is actually in scale for ONCE it finally looks normal!

The headsculpt looks fantastic! And I really like the way they weathered everything and did battle damage on the body. The weapons are very well painted and look really good!

I might just dye the tanktop a bit darker and give her a breast reduction and call it a day.

I was gonna swap to the S25B because SW heads are always undersized. But because its in scale this time it might look out of scale on the small 25B body.

I’ll try comparing the stock body to the S47B (Ada damtoys) and S17B as well just to see how similar they are proportion wise. Those bodies I may consider swapping to. I think this body looks fine aside from the breast. It might actually be salvageable.

This has to be the first SW figure I didnt hate right out of the box. Like if I was lazy, I would just put her in an action pose that hides the bodyproportions and call it a day and it would look fine on display.

IMG_0245.jpeg

The difference in scale and detail compared to Shadows release is INSANE.

IMG_0248.jpeg

The head is way too large for S25B lol

unfortunately I dont think theres a seamless body on the market right now that accurately portrays lara’s body. She has very narrow shoulders and all these seamless bodies have broad shoulders.

I might have a star ace body from the queen from 300 that might work tho

IMG_0249.jpeg

Scale issues again on certain parts. Especially the 1/12 scale radio lol. But the bow and guns seem to be fine luckily. I need replacement boots tho

IMG_0250.jpeg

How many breast surgeries are required before you can call yourself a surgeon? I keep getting faster at these lol

Looking pretty good, this is why I keep saying to not judge something based on some early randomer blurry photo.

Wait to get it in hand and be the judge yourself, seems most here are more impressed now that they've got it than they initially were :)

Work in progress

I’m definitely getting somewhere! First I put some electrical tape under the neck to make it a little thicker. Then I cut the top and bottom of the neck connector so the head sits just a tiny bit lower. Looks way more proportionate now.

Pulled the shoulders down as much as I could to make the shoulders appear less broad. Used the pants from my custom and obviously the breast reduction.

I still want to airbrush the shirt to be a bit darker, I’ll see if I still have a pair of AoU scarlet witch boots that I can use. And I have a radio and ice axe from MT in my spare parts box that come in handy with this. The headsculpt is stellar and saves this figure!

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpeg
    IMG_0254.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0253.jpeg
    IMG_0253.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Yeah headsculpt looks really good from what I can see.

I like the proportion fixes, especially the neck and I may try that myself. Mine has just arrived so Im kinda excited :)

Work in progress

I’m definitely getting somewhere! First I put some electrical tape under the neck to make it a little thicker. Then I cut the top and bottom of the neck connector so the head sits just a tiny bit lower. Looks way more proportionate now.

Pulled the shoulders down as much as I could to make the shoulders appear less broad. Used the pants from my custom and obviously the breast reduction.

I still want to airbrush the shirt to be a bit darker, I’ll see if I still have a pair of AoU scarlet witch boots that I can use. And I have a radio and ice axe from MT in my spare parts box that come in handy with this. The headsculpt is stellar and saves this figure!

Can you show what you did to the neck connector? Also any advice on shaving the chest region? Can’t believe I’m asking how to shave boobs on a 12 inch figure but oh well

Nice job! Got mine yesterday and it's a nice Lara Croft if you're not too attached to accuracy! SwToys should have made more though.

HS is top, guns are really cool too.

Attachments

• PXL_20240815_105614750.jpg
    PXL_20240815_105614750.jpg
  • PXL_20240815_105630234.jpg
    PXL_20240815_105630234.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240815_105638293.jpg
    PXL_20240815_105638293.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240815_105649294.jpg
    PXL_20240815_105649294.jpg
  • PXL_20240815_105701639.jpg
    PXL_20240815_105701639.jpg
I am very relieved to hear for the most part people are a net positive with the release. I was not looking for complete accuracy as long as it looks close to the promo photos. Primarily, I was drawn by the headsculpt and a more conventional Tomb Raider look vs the MTT Snowfield version (great figure, btw). Looking forward to mine arriving next week.

Worked on it all day, using the last bit of sunlight to photograph the results.

This quickly turned into one of my favorite figures ever. The 2013 game was always so important to me. My comfort game. Love the survivor aesthetic. This tops the MT figure for me.

IMG_0256.jpeg
IMG_0261.jpeg
IMG_0262.jpeg
IMG_0266.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0258.jpeg
    IMG_0258.jpeg
  • IMG_0257.jpeg
    IMG_0257.jpeg
  • IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
  • IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Worked on it all day, using the last bit of sunlight to photograph the results.

This quickly turned into one of my favorite figures ever. The 2013 game was always so important to me. My comfort game. Love the survivor aesthetic. This tops the MT figure for me.

View attachment 720421View attachment 720422View attachment 720424View attachment 720430
Wow one of your favourite figures ever!! :0
Thats high praise.
It looks quite modified, anything else you did besides the neck, breasts and changing the pants?

Back