1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Es boots. Ordered them for Road Warrior and my future Fury Road figure.

Mad Max Boot Harness + 1/6 Paracord Survival Bracelet (Fury Road/Tom Hardy)?
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156843

dc032b331c92ae57cf1153b6d0890017.jpg

They look great. But if we should nit pick the boots Max wears in Fury are not the same they are more 'flat'. I used some Russian WWII leather boots - come pretty close.
I'm moving so I have packed my customs but maybe you can see Russian boots I used on the two Max figures here (the one boot on Nux is the Art Figures one):
561f7ec6ba927700806b3ad38acccf22.jpg

c8b35b778176ca29e1ea59d951f0f084.jpg

e27fb5bc925a7df21d1bf04d9d705477.jpg

Last edited:
When is this due?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

end of this month i think but as others have said probably wont be for another month or so. anxious to see inhand pics.

Planning on getting this, looks amazing. Anyone had dealings with ekiahobbies.com?
Looking to get it from there.

Definitely hoping that VTS does a Furiosa too!

Does anyone have any info on that Brothers Production Max headsculpt? It was originally slated for Q4 of 2015 and was later moved to Q1 2016 and there hasn't been any update on KB since.

I've never ordered from Brothers before and I was curious if anyone had any insight as to whether this kind of delay is typical or when it may actually be released.

Heard from the manufacturer that production on this is almost finished. Should be shipping to vendors very soon.

Heard from the manufacturer that production on this is almost finished. Should be shipping to vendors very soon.

Good to hear. :)

Waiting for the Brother Production head as well for my Art Figures/TTM19 bash. :impatient:

Anybody want in on the outfit and some parts like shoes, but not the head, vest, and weapons? I'm considering canceling my pre-order and trying to pick up parts instead. But figured I would ask if it saved some people trouble.

Good to hear. :)

Waiting for the Brother Production head as well for my Art Figures/TTM19 bash. :impatient:

I forgot that I have that head sculpt bought also... intended using it for Art figures Max but passed on it.
Shouldn't need it for the VTS one...one of my most anticipated figures this one..glad to hear its nearly here.

It's my most wanted figure of the year, so happy to hear that we're finally close to receive it.

O.S.O, if you've got some inside information...has there been any indication from VTS about a Furiosa being already in the works?

It's my most wanted figure of the year, so happy to hear that we're finally close to receive it.

O.S.O, if you've got some inside information...has there been any indication from VTS about a Furiosa being already in the works?

Haven't heard anything regarding Furiosa from VTS. All I know is there are plenty of customs of her on this board :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back