1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4ed627691bd93aabaff3244b982a2d64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep checking this thread to see if there's updates on releases. I'm so confused right now. I want my baby-doll dammit!

I keep checking this thread to see if there's updates on releases. I'm so confused right now. I want my baby-doll dammit!

--

Given what happened I guess no one is inclined to post any news/updates from sources because it can be misconstrued as being false or even a joke and then ridiculed or simply ignored courtesy of the doofus who claimed it was cancelled and then claimed it was all a joke.

At this point, we'll simply wait until it's released and 1:6 vendors receive them, etc.

July was the last thing I read on Facebook from someone who supposedly checked.

--

Given what happened I guess no one is inclined to post any news/updates from sources because it can be misconstrued as being false or even a joke and then ridiculed or simply ignored courtesy of the doofus who claimed it was cancelled and then claimed it was all a joke.

At this point, we'll simply wait until it's released and 1:6 vendors receive them, etc.
That's what I always do.... just wait until the vendor says they have it i mean.

You really seem upset with that guy. Until I see Kit or other vendors post pictures of the boxes in their warehouse I take everything with a grain of salt. How do you know a guy with the supposed "inside track" isn't doing the same thing as this other guy??? The only difference is they're telling you what you want to hear instead of what you don't. Not trying to be a jerk but i saw his comment, people (sideshow) freaked out, he came clean, was ripped a new one by some, he apologized and seemed everyone got over it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Wow! I should post more doll pics more often look how excited some of you get. Yes, lets pretend ya'll are above takin this stuff seriously and never have endless and childish arguments over nothing. Well earned sarcasm it is not. :D

Just making a definition correction is all. I am sure there are actual doll collectors out there would define themselves as such. Tis weighty, important stuff I realize.

is there a big dif between proto and prod pieces for VTS figures? know very lil bout this company.

I too would like to know...this fig plus the New Epoch Cop will be my first boxed VTS figures. I did get the Dam Toys / VTS Rick Grimes and Daryl headsculpts, they were superb.

Even Bob Ross knows it's almost time for this figure to be released!
893bb1e41fe6d4e619cf4ac2467b02a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After getting the amazing threeq cities ranger in kind of over this figure

Last word from me on this and its not another apology...My post was a ball hop.
The panic smiley...the 'I've heard from a soruce' is so clichéd..I honestly didn't think one person would take it seriously.
Anyway cant wait for realese pics and hope mine doesn't arrive damaged or not at all.

Watching the movie now, it feels like Art Figures is closer to the feel of the movie. The headsculpt looks more realistic but the hair is slicked forward instead of messy.

The color palette of the Art version seems to match the film better. More tan and brown. The VTS seems more like a black leather get-up that's been weathered, rather than the variety of materials that Max wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back