1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
copy pasta

A doll is a model of a human being, often used as a toy for children. Dolls have traditionally been used in magic and religious rituals throughout the world, and traditional dolls made of materials such as clay and wood are found in the Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe. The earliest documented dolls go back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Greece and Rome. The use of dolls as toys was documented in Greece around 100 AD. They have been made as crude, rudimentary playthings as well as elaborate art. Modern doll manufacturing has its roots in Germany, going back to the 15th century. With industrialization and new materials such as porcelain and plastic, dolls were increasingly mass-produced. During the 20th century, dolls became increasingly popular as collectibles.

TLDR WE COLLECT DOLS

Well my toys are 'magic' to me, so there :pfft:

I will burn them all on my altar to Donald Trump...

(except the Delorean and TDK Tumbler)...those I sleep with.

0de47dfaa094da777604c3f352dfe0ac.jpg

This is a doll too. Something to play with.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

funny how every single one of those barbies has better hair than that carrot top black widow from HT on the right hand side :lol

Haha I love being a female collector......I have no problems saying I collect dolls hahaha

I love it when it gets close to time for a figure to be released and a thread just turns into apathetic nonsense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and any time at all
Down here in the deep blue sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back