1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the movie now, it feels like Art Figures is closer to the feel of the movie. The headsculpt looks more realistic but the hair is slicked forward instead of messy.

The color palette of the Art version seems to match the film better. More tan and brown. The VTS seems more like a black leather get-up that's been weathered, rather than the variety of materials that Max wears.
This. Headsculpt is better and one or two other accessories. The leather is wrong and i feel the shoulder pad is a little too big.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Art figures version is incredibly underrated. It shocks me how people can dismiss it so easily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in the movie he is wearing leather its just all weathered and dusty yeah? more so than the VTS.

I think the VTS looks more realistic by today's standards -- at least the proto from long ago -- but each has their merits.

Nothing like in-hand photos to help decide. :tap

in knowing the art figures isnt leather or pleather i cant help but think he is wearing a outfit made out of sweatpants when looking at it, lol. realize its nto far off from movie look but would prefer my max in leather/pleathers even if i need to dusty them up myself some more..

been waiting on inhand VTS pics before deciding between the two, been very close to the art figures buy but trying to wait.

Yup. The Art Figures has its appeal...it you happen to like Sideshow quality and style circa 2010 :D

--

OUCH!

But absolutely true.

At least it is not HT prices for Sideshow quality and style from 2010.

Then again . . . that is another discussion all unto itself.

Wouldn't it be great if George Miller chimed in and told us which unlicensed figure was better? Lol

--

To borrow a quote (modified with proper grammar & spelling).

Now, I'm really done.

I really hope you are done....because you've made an awful ass of yourself on here with your little girl tantrums.

Oh, what a day... what a lovely day!

I'd be up for a Max from the recent video game.

You know, the game doesn't use any kind of hardy or Gibson likeness but the main character is unmistakably max. The game sort of helped me see beyond the likeness and helped me embrace the art figures version for the gear and outfit.

I actually have an Art Figures outfit squirreled away on the hobby bench. I like the material and the matte look of it, which, mimics the dusty nature of Max's outfit pretty well. I do with the tailoring was a wee bit more detailed. As far as VTS's suit goes, I don't like the boots or the undershirt.

lmfao. there it is.

qMEwlJK.gif

2690cb5fcd62ca6e3e891d8f2a954b8b.jpg

Even low rent joker can't wait for this figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back