1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the later image of Max in the movie but have to admit thats an amazing work. Well done.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I prefer the later image of Max in the movie but have to admit thats an amazing work. Well done.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks! ...so my 'problem' was that I ordered both the VTS and the AF and already had started building a custom. I don't like the AF head so as I'm going to have the later look in the VTS I wanted to do an alternate version with my AF figure and the custom parts I had bought, painted and modded. I think both images of Fury Max are awesome!

Did anyone make a good Nux sculpt? I'd like to make him next. I had one that I sold as I didn't really like it much... but now I regret.

My Max will now have a friend to play with.
My custom Immortan almost done.

IMG_3585_zpsaanxplrv.jpg

IMG_3591_zpsx4jotcp7.jpg

IMG_3592_zpsqrkt9pob.jpg

IMG_3593_zpsbbbdnrul.jpg

Could anyone suggest a body for a Nux custom? ... not too buff
4d280a613ce2b3086d9ffe79711a558b.jpg

To me it looks like the Bruce lee body would fit it pretty good. They're producing a Bruce lee body knock off soon that I'm sure will be way cheaper too.
e9eacb5890e100f37e945a25c9e840e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Mad Max figure looks amazing. It's Hot Toys quality in every way. Congratulations to all the lucky Mad Max fans who will get to add this to their collections. (I saw the movie and thought it was fine but I don't need figures from it.)

Why oh why can't these VTS guys tackle Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

There'll probably be the usual slew of buy it now eBay auctions with free postage and the like when it releases. Some of the retailers have pretty good prices too, it just depends on your definition of cost effective and how much you're willing to spend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back