Action Figure 1/6 Worldbox- Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it include shipping? Or is it free shipping? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know right? look at ht raiden, new body, garbage elbows. if worldbox thinks im paying that for a 1st gen bod theyre nuts. raiden was $300 and he looks unreal, nemesis, not so much.

$300 would have been fine by me, but $380? Good lord...

Are you getting HT Ultron Prime? :lol

I was…:lol

I see the price of Thanos is $414.99 at Sideshow and people didn't hesitate to buy him...all he comes with is a lame throne!

That's the other thing…With Thanos I can partially accept that a lot of his price is in that big ass light up chair…Other wise I can understand Thanos likely having a base price of $300 and the chair being the other $114.

But With Nemmy…I'm just not sure where the extra price is coming from…Maybe his coat is real leather? Maybe the rocket launcher is die cast? Or is all the expense in the body tooling? I'd be interested to know, just to make some sense of this.

i know right? look at ht raiden, new body, garbage elbows. if worldbox thinks im paying that for a 1st gen bod theyre nuts. raiden was $300 and he looks unreal, nemesis, not so much.

Oh but Worldbox calls their bodies Durable bodies, so they must be good :lecture :lol

Are you getting HT Ultron Prime? :lol

I was…:lol

Haha, still am... The movie may not have been the best, but I personally enjoyed Ultron by his lonesome as well as Spader's performance. :lol

That's the other thing…With Thanos I can partially accept that a lot of his price is in that big ass light up chair…Other wise I can understand Thanos likely having a base price of $300 and the chair being the other $114.

But With Nemmy…I'm just not sure where the extra price is coming from…Maybe his coat is real leather? Maybe the rocket launcher is die cast? Or is all the expense in the body tooling? I'd be interested to know, just to make some sense of this.

I took a step back and thought about this as well. In some way, I can see where they're pulling this price from. There's a lot of unique pieces, like the rocket launcher, the intricate coat and the wholly original sculpt/body type. It's also pretty tall, and looking at stats it's still pretty close to Ultron's height but just a tad shy of 1cm.

Now all of that might not seem much but I think the main reason for the price increase is that World Box still doesn't possess that same amount of man-power as HT to be able to pull off these things at a more effective cost. So really, I think it's that lack of experience in producing such a huge piece and the fact that it's really their first truly unique figure in the longest time (unlike the Mortal Kombat ones that rehash bodies with different heads/clothes).

It's still tempting, and I've decided to cancel two of my other HT pre-orders in the coming months just to make room for it just in case (with the exception of Ultron Prime and Ultron Mark I, of course).

Are you expensive? :lol

I'm cheap and I put out :lecture

Haha, still am... The movie may not have been the best, but I personally enjoyed Ultron by his lonesome as well as Spader's performance. :lol

I took a step back and thought about this as well. In some way, I can see where they're pulling this price from. There's a lot of unique pieces, like the rocket launcher, the intricate coat and the wholly original sculpt/body type. It's also pretty tall, and looking at stats it's still pretty close to Ultron's height but just a tad shy of 1cm.

Now all of that might not seem much but I think the main reason for the price increase is that World Box still doesn't possess that same amount of man-power as HT to be able to pull off these things at a more effective cost. So really, I think it's that lack of experience in producing such a huge piece and the fact that it's really their first truly unique figure in the longest time (unlike the Mortal Kombat ones that rehash bodies with different heads/clothes).

It's still tempting, and I've decided to cancel two of my other HT pre-orders in the coming months just to make room for it just in case (with the exception of Ultron Prime and Ultron Mark I, of course).

Yeah, I have enough SS rewards points to get Ultron for about 75% off. So unless Nemmy goes up on sideshow I'll still use the points for Primey.

Yeah. They could be using more expensive materials as well. I'm still curious to see how much detail os sculpted underneath the coat.

Man that price is a real bummer. A 'true' Boss in my eyes and I think he would look great in anyone's collection. Going to see if any UK retailers are getting him in stock before I make a decision as whether or not to buy him.

Ugh, but I will be getting him. It'd be dumb not to considering all the customs I've made.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I might end up getting him as well. Since I'm not collecting any Marvel **** from Hot Toys the only expenses are custom pieces .

Back