1/6th Greedo and Cantina set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just ordered a greedo from cornerstorecomics

they were kinda shady with this and the gamorrean guard (i was eyeing but didnt get yet)
greedo was 80 pre black friday, then on bf they had a 20% off code
but marked him as sold out
after the sale he was magically back in stock at 84.99 lol

Trying to decide which Table&Chair set I should get. On one hand the Greedo set would look good with the upcoming Cantina display. On the other, Hammerhead needs to be sitting down and HOPEFULLY we'll get more cantina aliens in the future.

Funny, that's where I bought Greedo a couple days ago, but I was at the B&M location... Cool store, BTW... And cooler figure!

I need the Cantina set now.

Sideshow gave codes on Twitter earlier today for 3 free sets. I saw the tweet 2 minutes after they sent it and they were all gone. :mad:

So I bunch of douches that hit "follow" or "like" get the opportunity to be on the site at just the right moment and happen to win banging merch, while us Freaks, who spend 1000s of dollars with them get nadda.... nice.

hmm Well my plan is to use my gift card ($50) and use the environment for my other 1/6 figures. I dont care about the lack of weathering because I wont have the whole scene recreated.
Its really a matter of what else is there on the gift card eligible list that im interested in? I wouldn't mind another clone or emperor throne but im already financially restricted.

I ended up remaking my own cantina table out of a convincing stationary pot and some other things repainted and an led, probably not what you're after but my thoughts are an emperor throne would look good with greedo sat in it, or hammerhead just chilling with his feet up with a drink (somebody did a photoshoot of that in the hammerhead thread - way more entertaining than the cantina set haha) :lol

shameless plug to show example of home made table https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100537 again just tell me to buzz off if you don't like the home made thing, or those lame stools instead of sofa armchairs lol

Great improvisation there but I might as well get the cantina environment so my $50 gift card doesn't go to waste. I am basically looking for a environment piece to have as a centre display to go with some of my high end figures that dont like stands. I think this will do.

I put off picking up Greedo for way too long so while I was down in Orange County doing orientation and training for my new job I stopped by Corner Store Comics and bought myself a little gift.

Greedo is sweet. One of the very, very best all around efforts from SS's Star Wars line.... Does anyone else think his eyes might be marbles plugged into the sculpt? I just can't imagine SS factory paint being THAT perfect. (and yes, I copied and pasted this entire post from my collection thread. :lol)

DSCF1414.jpg

DSCF1415.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

nice pics flo-jo...............:clap

he's among my faves .................:lecture

Congrats on Greedo... really badass figure. Aside from the ratchet knees I find no faults with him. Just a great all around figure :rock

And yeah, pretty sure the eyes are separate pieces.

Back