1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeathsheadII posted pics of the one he received and I'm not noticing a color difference in this picture.

Maybe it's just the lighting, but I'm also noticing that the in-hand pic doesn't look as subtly weathered and painted as the SSC production pic does.

The in-hand pic looks much the same as the original IG release, which had somewhat more subdued weathering than the SSC re-release production pic.

Owned the V1. Arm articulation was not really an issue. Got him to hold the DLT-20 rifle with both hands comfortably. This reviewer was alright but didn't really bother posing the figure properly.

At least the paint looks consistent unlike the recent Sideshow pics. Really weird. Feels like they put the wrong head on for the pictures.

feels so delicate as if it would break easily but I do like it , now just 3 to go :D

View attachment 357848

really need to get my new display cabinet finished for my transformers so I can make room and also give my double detolf a makeover .. getting cramped :lol did have ss r2d2 in there until I sold it yesterday ( got the ht one on pre order ).... used to have anh leia and han but both of them didn't do it for me

View attachment 357852

dude you just blew my mind with the removing of inside glass walls to connect detolfs. This could be the speeder bike solution I've been looking for.

Can you show what it looks like with the doors closed?

dude you just blew my mind with the removing of inside glass walls to connect detolfs. This could be the speeder bike solution I've been looking for.

It works Well for a Speeder Bike. I did have a custom base/top made but that solution by deathsheadll Looks good aswell.
88adf61763fb2fabe062a84c4530393b.jpg
138e8a69c10c4abbfb9702eb4faed75b.jpg

Search for the double Detolf mod. Ideal way is to cut out a custom base and top panel the size of two Detolfs. Seems straightforward and definitely an affordable solution for a large cabinet.

Back