1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both the SS environment and the Hasbro one and though if you can find the SS one for a resonable price Id say go for that one, but the Hasbro (although a little out of scale and measurements being off) is a good alternative. It works for what it is.

I believe it was your pics much earlier in this thread that showed me that, while obviously inferior to SS, the Hasbro would work as a decent backup.

I really like the SS, but I don't know if I'd even want to pay MSRP for it (since it would only be used as set dressing), let alone whatever the current secondary price is.

Interesting... are you using them on yours? And would they go over the strap? The strap not staying stuck to the pants is the issue, so I don't know how these would help that (unless they go on top).

They arent on mine yet, i'd only put them on the knees atm as my velcro still works - they'd go on top and be thin enough and transparent enough to not be very visible, and would sinch the pants in at the ankles better than just the straps. Alternatives to dud velcro I'm not sure about, id either use the bands or glue, but there could be better ways to fix it.

They arent on mine yet, i'd only put them on the knees atm as my velcro still works - they'd go on top and be thin enough and transparent enough to not be very visible, and would sinch the pants in at the ankles better than just the straps. Alternatives to dud velcro I'm not sure about, id either use the bands or glue, but there could be better ways to fix it.

I was thinking though, that if the bands were cinching the pants tight, the velcro wouldn't have that responsibility, and would only have to stick to each other. So it should still help. I'm going to pick some up and see.

The ss carbonite environment is great. Shame it's not got any lighting features and it is pricey. But I finally caved on it after I got Rotj medi fett and I love it.

Really tempted by this figure, I have hot toys Luke on order and would love another figure to go with him.

It looks like the best version but I don't know whether to hold out to see what the next hot toys star wars figure is? Gah!

Plus from pictures I've seen, the best option for this is to switch bodies?

Well, don't hold your breath for the next HT Star Wars figure. It shouldn't be in hand for another couple years. Boba would definitely be a great companion piece for Luke even without much futzing.

Really tempted by this figure, I have hot toys Luke on order and would love another figure to go with him.

It looks like the best version but I don't know whether to hold out to see what the next hot toys star wars figure is? Gah!

Plus from pictures I've seen, the best option for this is to switch bodies?

Ya you will be waiting a bit to see the next HT SW figure. At the earliest you will get a tease/PO at SDCC if they already have the next one done and past the proto stage but if that is not the case you have until 2015 to look forward to.

Well, don't hold your breath for the next HT Star Wars figure. It shouldn't be in hand for another couple years. Boba would definitely be a great companion piece for Luke even without much futzing.

Wonder how the sale to Disney will effect licensing.

Sideshow should be safe as they are already producing Disney items. I don't think the current agreement Hasbro/SSC/HT is in geopardy right now.

Anyone have the wire in the base of the cape poke thru? I did - easy fix with a small snip but first time I've had an issue like that with a wire.

Went to see if TA or Ebay at the part - but EBAY wants crazy money for Fett parts -

When I called to check on DX Luke I asked the employee that answered; said she had no clue until day of announcement....yikes! Way to keep the licencors in the dark

Cheers for input people. I have decided to get this figure, thought about getting a couple of cheaper Sideshow figures to boost my Star Wars collection but ultimately this figure just looks too good to pass up. So next week I should get this, then another three weeks and Luke will arrive:panic:

Cheers for input people. I have decided to get this figure, thought about getting a couple of cheaper Sideshow figures to boost my Star Wars collection but ultimately this figure just looks too good to pass up. So next week I should get this, then another three weeks and Luke will arrive:panic:

Me too! Mine will here Monday! :yess:

Can someone post a pic of this guy unmodified next to some other SS figs or a ruler? I was wondering exactly how tall he is.

Back