1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1180564-1-1.jpg

Nice man, one of the best fetts out there :yess:

I love this figure , however it needed a lot of work to nail the true boba look . I had to adjust a few things here and there and replaced the jacket alltogther . I should add a photo soon :wink1:

Hi Boba Fans ,

View attachment 53894

View attachment 53895

View attachment 53896

View attachment 53897

Im jumping late on the bandwagon here ,

I have atatched some photos of my modified Boba Fett ,and was hoping to get some opinions please let me know what you think --

PS if anywould like templates of the jacket and how :yess::yess::yess:to make their own jacket , please let me know.

I have done a fair amount of work - added more weathering , changed teh flak vest to a homemade on e, which seems to have altered the contrast of the green to appear darker , added some homemade wookie braids made from wool , which in my opinion , if indeed they are made from wookie fur , they would look like wool/fur not horses hair . I might change those later on when do a hybrid SSC/ MARMIT custom Boba.
I also repainted the gloves , and repainted the back of his helmet to match the screen colours. I Know some people say the green is too limey , but I have watched the scenes with ESB Boba and SSC is infact dead on with teh colours, see what is making the green appear too light is the stupid flak vest it came with . The vest should not be TAN at all. Why SSC chose this is unknown and an abomination. My last gripe is the missing triangles on his helmet . If he had those , this figure would be perfect - sorry just having a whinge at the same time.
Peace

cheers

Last edited:
Hi Boba Fans ,

Im View attachment 53894

View attachment 53895

View attachment 53896

View attachment 53897jumping late on the bandwagon here ,

I have atatched some photos of my modified Boba Fett ,and was hoping to get some opinions please let me know what you think --

PS if anywould like templates of the jacket and how :yess::yess::yess:to make their own jacket , please let me know.

I have done a fair amount of work - added more weathering , changed teh flak vest to a homemade on e, which seems to have altered the contrast of the green to appear darker , added some homemade wookie braids made from wool , which in my opinion , if indeed they are made from wookie fur , they would look like wool/fur not horses hair . I might change those later on when do a hybrid SSC/ MARMIT custom Boba.
I also repainted the gloves , and repainted the back of his helmet to match the screen colours. I Know some people say the green is too limey , but I have watched the scenes with ESB Boba and SSC is infact dead on with teh colours, see what is making the green appear too light is the stupid flak vest it came with . The vest should not be TAN at all. Why SSC chose this is unknown and an abomination. My last gripe is the missing triangles on his helmet . If he had those , this figure would be perfect - sorry just having a whinge at the same time.
Peace

cheers
templates would be interesting:wave

HI ,

No not at all, after careful analysis of the famed TT slim body compared to the prometheus body , the figure would fairly much look the same. The biggest issue with the SSC is the jacket , this has to be the number one issue with the figure because of the bulkiness and the uneeded plastic sheet inside it . The other issue was with the original jacket that the positioning was very messy and all over the place.

Last edited:
This is the first Boba Fett large figure that actually HAS a neck, all the rest the helmet is sitting on his shoulders. In my book any neck is a 10!

Still waiting to see someone do a complete repaint of this using the accurate paint colors.

Back