1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw, are the knees on this guy way too tight or just mine??? I felt like the leg was going to snap in half when trying to get his leg bent like that. So simple and they made it so hard!!!!

The statue actually comes with a pistol and long rifle. I personally think the rifle is too long to hold in the left hand like that. The pistol is a better fit :)

If I read the Mythos statue pose right, the butt of the rifle is resting on his hip or upper thigh, which makes it very easy to hold like that.

Without a great deal of futzing, I'm still happy with how the 1/6 Boba turned out. I have him in a case though, need to change up the pose.

If I read the Mythos statue pose right, the butt of the rifle is resting on his hip or upper thigh, which makes it very easy to hold like that.

:exactly: Yeah, it looks like hes just balancing it on his hip. Some of the crybabies act like hes double blasting with a 6' rifle.
Oh well, they got to give the whiners something to ***** about, otherwise we'd be reliving their same "helmet angle/bad visor/colors are off" BS again. :lol

boba11lowquality.png

boba12lowquality.png

boba14lowquality.png

boba15lowquality.png

boba16lowquality.png

boba17lowquality.png

boba18lowquality.png

boba13lowquality.png

aaaand lastly

"Load captain solo into the cargo hold.."

boba19lowquality.png

Interesting how when the red blocks out the off shade of green and makes it look darker, he looks tons better, think I'm gonna repaint

Wow bro! I love your photography. Your composition on every shot is amazing!

Wow bro! I love your photography. Your composition on every shot is amazing!

Haha thanks man, they were the first shots I took with a new SLR (my first) and I still don't even know what all the buttons do! I must get my boba finished, he is lying in pieces, half way through a repaint and a new vest :panic: will find time soon to resurrect him

Haha thanks man, they were the first shots I took with a new SLR (my first) and I still don't even know what all the buttons do! I must get my boba finished, he is lying in pieces, half way through a repaint and a new vest :panic: will find time soon to resurrect him

Nice!
I know you've modded your BF to be as screen accurate as possible, so I'm looking forward to the new pics.

Not much to add, I'm more just adding my pic as part of this thread's taking attendance.

klNZh.jpg

Fun Fact: last night while putting the left hand on, I snapped off the long antenna on his left gauntlet.

Fun Fact 2: I realized there was supposed to be another antenna next to it, which I must have broken off at some other time and not realized it.

I tried supergluing the long piece on, but didn't have any luck. I might look to snag a replacement gauntlet down the road, but it's not a priority. I know a bit is missing, but it's not flagrant enough to bother me. Not bother me enough to spend $30+ on a new set of gauntlets, anyway.

Since that pic, I moved him to my office, where his pose was tweaked a bit. It seems like it should be easy enough, but I've found I'm simply terrible with posing. I just can't get that "relaxed" look lots of others do - mine always look stiff as a board.

I ended up completing my chest armor mod - ended up having to reglue three of the little pegs cause I cut too closely......lol

once you put him in a good pose and make sure the armor and clothing underneath is well positioned, this really is a very nice figure. Very happy with this one and feel no need to switch the body over to a slim true type - of course I'd love arms that aren't a tad long, but its hard to tell when he's holding his gun

:exactly: Yeah, it looks like hes just balancing it on his hip. Some of the crybabies act like hes double blasting with a 6' rifle.
Oh well, they got to give the whiners something to ***** about, otherwise we'd be reliving their same "helmet angle/bad visor/colors are off" BS again. :lol

You realize that some just have different esthetics than others, right? There is an actual difference between whining and stating your disapproval of something.

Or is your disapproval whining as well?

You realize that some just have different esthetics than others, right? There is an actual difference between whining and stating your disapproval of something.

Or is your disapproval whining as well?

Way to make wrong assumptions as usual. I was referencing the pattern that with all Fett pieces theres something people latch onto (PF helmet shape, 1/6 coloring/ab plates, mythos guns/too much equipment). I would guess they knew in advance that some people would have different preferences and thus why they did it as they did, thats probably why they made them interchangable. You feel the need to criticize a comment from a week ago, that actually relates more to people in the mythos thread saying fett can't hold a 6' rifle and a couple other boards where they act like hes holding up the world. Way to make way more of it than what it is. Sometimes I think you try a little too hard to be board martyr.

Last edited:
I just thought you were being a **** and that it wasn't exactly necessary.

You do good making up motivations for me though. Very colorful and distracting. Taking lessons from the Sgt.?

I just thought you were being a **** and that it wasn't exactly necessary. You do good making up motivations for me though.

It ws a generalized statement, no one else seemed to misunderstand what I meant and it was posted a week ago. In the mythos thread someone actually stated that this "make believe" weapon is too "unrealistic" for the Star Wars universe. :slap
On a statue board I visit someone claimed that they measured (onscreen) the ratio between boba and the rifle and that the rifle was "unrealistic".
I realize that we all want some continuity, but to call a rifle thats 6' long unrealistic in a universe of cyborgs, jedi, sith, etc...
Just calling it how I see it. I like the fact that its switch out personally. I like the rifle, but at the height of the statue and where I'm going to place it, its going to be pistol all day. Sorry to snap at you, it just seemed like you had a need to poop on what has been a fairly civilized thread (at least for a few pages now)

Back