1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, right? :yess: I'd sold mine almost a year ago when I was strapped for cash for the move to L.A. This came out of nowhere. No box, but I couldn't care less about that.

Box or no box, this is somethign I'd love to have. Everytime I see one though, they end up getting bid waaaay up.

What a good friend. :clap

REPORTED!!!

PORKINS_cbcd7b_222345.jpg

Don't worry about it. My apologies for picking on you.

I like the rifle too. It is absolutely ****ing spectacular.

Thank you for the apology, wasn't necessary though, we all jump to conclusions at times around here, its really hard to get proper inflection on a message board. :1-1:

Someone was generous and gave me a Han in Carbonite. So, yeah. That's cool. :B

8145517614_950e6d13d7_b.jpg

At least I'm not the only one whose pant straps keep coming undone. :panic:

Congrats on the carbonite. I really want one to go with Fett, but haven't found one for a decent price. I might eventually go the Hasbro route if nothing better comes along for a reasonable amount.

At least I'm not the only one whose pant straps keep coming undone. :panic:

Congrats on the carbonite. I really want one to go with Fett, but haven't found one for a decent price. I might eventually go the Hasbro route if nothing better comes along for a reasonable amount.

$(KGrHqEOKjcE31vVndmnBOCZ1sruow~~_12.JPG

bit pricey for what they are sometimes, but fixes a multitude of 1/6 sins - very tiny elastic bands, would be stretched even on boba's leg and not be that visible. Might even get some for the knees on my boba mod, just as the ssc knee pads don't go that tight. (they will degrade over time, but in a way that goes hard and remains in situ)

This pic is full of WIN! :yess:

Thanks lol, shame its slightly out of focus! wasn't intending for that pic, just saw it after I put it onto the pc and thought 'wtf, thats the bespin loading of carbonite onto slave I scene!'

$(KGrHqEOKjcE31vVndmnBOCZ1sruow~~_12.JPG

bit pricey for what they are sometimes, but fixes a multitude of 1/6 sins - very tiny elastic bands, would be stretched even on boba's leg and not be that visible. Might even get some for the knees on my boba mod, just as the ssc knee pads don't go that tight. (they will degrade over time, but in a way that goes hard and remains in situ)

Interesting... are you using them on yours? And would they go over the strap? The strap not staying stuck to the pants is the issue, so I don't know how these would help that (unless they go on top).

Might need to go the carbonite route as well, is the hasbro one any good?

I have both the SS environment and the Hasbro one and though if you can find the SS one for a resonable price Id say go for that one, but the Hasbro (although a little out of scale and measurements being off) is a good alternative. It works for what it is.

Back