1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question. I see that different people have these weapons that go under Boba Fett's knees in different pouches. What is the correct weapon in the correct pouch?

All of these pics are making me want to get one. I have the Medi modded with PJB's recipe but I can't stop coming back to this thread to look at everyone's pics.

Consensus: If you could have just one Boba which one would it be?

Medi?
SS?
Or bashed?

I do like the SSC Fett, but if I had to have one I would choose the ROTJ Medicom Fett. Its great right out of the box.

If you like customizing, a modded/kitbashed SSC/Medi Fett would look the best. It just depends how much work one wants to put into it. The SSC Fett needs lots of work done to it.

Last edited:
If you take size/scale out of the equation, Medi>SSC Fett, Medi is just a tad less toyish, if that's the paint, sculpt, body or softgoods I don't know, I've done the helmet mod, Vest mod & body swap & SSC Fett still is lacking in something to take it over the edge

All of these pics are making me want to get one. I have the Medi modded with PJB's recipe but I can't stop coming back to this thread to look at everyone's pics.

Consensus: If you could have just one Boba which one would it be?

Medi?
SS?
Or bashed?

bashed.......

Thanks guys. I'm trying to justify this purchase but I can't so far. I really like everyone's pics.

2dgnf4p.jpg

Can anyone help me out? I want to attach the wookie braids on my Medi fett, but I'm not sure how to attach them. I mean, accuratly attach them, I believe Sideshows is accurate, can someone post pics of how exactly the braids should be hanging/attached?

Back