1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30vlq1c.jpg

For those wanting a side-view of the Tomy.

Looking great there! Though just so everyone knows, this is a Medi scale presentation (TT slim - already a shorter body - with slightly shortened legs) - so that Tomy helmet would def look too small on a full 12" figure like SSC Fett.

Just don't want SSC owners seeing this and rushing to buy the Tomy thinking a clean swap would look like this.

McHaley's is a stunningly good Medi reboot using a reshaped Marmit helmet, and this custom joins that elite club. Really outstanding work.

Looking great there! Though just so everyone knows, this is a Medi scale presentation (TT slim - already a shorter body - with slightly shortened legs) - so that Tomy helmet would def look too small on a full 12" figure like SSC Fett.

Just don't want SSC owners seeing this and rushing to buy the Tomy thinking a clean swap would look like this.

McHaley's is a stunningly good Medi reboot using a reshaped Marmit helmet, and this custom joins that elite club. Really outstanding work.

Indeed, but it's still slightly taller than standard Medi. And also bulkier. It will look smallish on a normal TT indeed. But IMO the sculpt is great, and lots of folks have their SS on Slims, where IMO the SS sculpt looks too big on a slim.

Bulloch was a shorty, I like my Fett's height.

BF57465E-70DD-4A6C-AFA4-E29C650E42D8-3903-00000A586BA8B7F6.jpg

He's shorter than Lando with full gear.

SizeCompare4.jpg

Medicom next to a SS on a slim next to a stock SS . Almost no difference in size, excluding sculpting. Michael Crawford in his original review for Medi Fett stated Medi's helmet is on the large side, so it works for Slim TT's. As does Tomy's. The only reason Tomy's might appear SMALL on a sideshow Slim Fett is that the chest pieces are too big on SS's for a slim, and too small on the Medi for a slim, which is why I resculpted my Medi chest pieces to be inbetween. (I'm obsessed lolz :lol)

Which is why I hate all the Medi scale bashing because in this case, Medi is more in scale with Fett than Sideshows is next to Hot Toys figures for example. Height wise that is, he's still too scrawny though. Sideshow Fett is plainly too damn big.

Look at the pants, and you'll see mine is just as big as a normal TT slim.

xp8qp0.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed, but it's still slightly taller than standard Medi. And also bulkier. It will look smallish on a normal TT indeed. But IMO the sculpt is great, and lots of folks have their SS on Slims, where IMO the SS sculpt looks too big on a slim.

Bulloch was a shorty, I like my Fett's height.

BF57465E-70DD-4A6C-AFA4-E29C650E42D8-3903-00000A586BA8B7F6.jpg

He's shorter than Lando with full gear.

SizeCompare4.jpg

Medicom next to a SS on a slim next to a stock SS that's very badly painted :lol. Almost no difference in size, excluding sculpting. Michael Crawford in his original review for Medi Fett stated Medi's helmet is on the large side, so it works for Slim TT's. As does Tomy's. The only reason Tomy's might appear SMALL on a sideshow Slim Fett is that the chest pieces are too big on SS's for a slim, and too small on the Medi for a slim, which is why I resculpted my Medi chest pieces to be inbetween. (I'm obsessed lolz :lol)

Which is why I hate all the Medi scale bashing because in this case, Medi is more in scale with Fett than Sideshows is next to Hot Toys figures for example. Height wise that is, he's still too scrawny though. Sideshow Fett is plainly too damn big.

Look at the pants, and you'll see mine is just as big as a normal TT slim.

xp8qp0.jpg

Excellent information. Thanks for taking the time!

Fett414.jpg

20pvbc6.jpg

IMO the Tomy helmet looks better on the Slim sizewise, but that's me.

On a side note, i SO need to make the bottom part of his chest armor bigger. Medi's is puny. O_O

Eh.. I didn't post any Fox pics.. ever. O_O

I actually don't know who Fox is, nor do I care, that's how much prequel stuff bothers me. :lol

Thats Fox in the first pic you posted a couple pages back. Since you don't know who Fox is, then I'm definitely figuring thats not your pic.

Good post ec. Bulloch is only 6 foot tall with flat shoes where Lando is 6' 1" normally then add 70's heeled man boots.

Good post ec. Bulloch is only 6 foot tall with flat shoes where Lando is 6' 1" normally then add 70's heeled man boots.

I think this is a good comparison pic showing their height difference. Of course Bulloch is sans helmet, but it gives a good size comparison of the men.
BOBAFETTLANDOjapanweb.jpg

Good eye on the boots Jim, I always forget that his boots had that little heel on them and Bulloch is probably wearing something similar in his empire unifrom making them appear closer in height than you would get in some of the Boba scenes..

I think this is a good comparison pic showing their height difference. Of course Bulloch is sans helmet, but it gives a good size comparison of the men.
BOBAFETTLANDOjapanweb.jpg

Good eye on the boots Jim, I always forget that his boots had that little heel on them and Bulloch is probably wearing something similar in his empire unifrom making them appear closer in height than you would get in some of the Boba scenes..

Bulloch is standing extremely tall there. Whereas the black guy is more relaxed and still his height. :)

IMDb is wrong.

They may be, but you can look at him around other actors, there was no way he was 5'9 in the 80s.
Theres also alot of fan pics where people claim him to be around 5'10 - 3 decades later and he hunches now. You don't get taller as you become a senior.
But its your Fett man, he can be whatever height, I was just throwing that pic out there to show their height without a helmet.

Why is it that Carrie Fisher is the only person in Star Wars that everyone can universally agree on when it comes to height? :lol

IMDB also lists Billy Dee's height as 6' so that photo looks pretty accurate then if it's not wrong.

We need a cast line up with the height bars like they do on cop shows, lol.
I'd love to know what Lobot's height was as well, he was a twerpy little dude.

If you look up their heights on Star Wars .com it's shown in meters. If you convert them they are pretty accurate. I met Jeremy and asked him how tall he was. He said 6 foot in my prime.

In this pic it shows me 5'8" with a tall shoe on and a little closer to the camera, on the left and my buddy with the goatee on the right is 5'11". You can clearly see bulloch was tall and thin as he was back then.
2ejysuhy.jpg

This one shows my wife at 5'2" with a 4 inch heel on, 5'6" next to Jeremy while he's hunching over to get closer in the picture.
8yremega.jpg

Back