1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you guys are interested in it, but I modded the Sideshow belt to look less.. gay.

Removed the ugly bits on which the pouches are attached, and repositioned the pouches and buckles more accurately. In the custom section are pics if you guys are interested in it, and in the Boba fett mod thread. I recommend taking a look.

Easy job, just remove the stitching, remove buckles, remove pouch. Re-attach everything.

Last edited:
Don't think I've posted my fett yet, but here he is on a slim a slight helmet mod
attachment.php

Looks fantastic and I love the pose, with the helmet slightly to the side.

I'm really tempted in picking one up but the required mods to make it look this good are what keep me from pulling the trigger.

I like it a lot ec. Looks good. About as good as we can get the Medi to look. I think the tomy helmet is cool but im not sure its the right fit. it seems almost accurate but i cant tell exactly what i dont like about it. dunno

How tall is he? I've got my Medi on a slim with SS jumpsuit, cape, jet pack, hands, feet, belt, and sash. Still need a SS rifle and ill be happy. Mine sits at just a hair under 12 inches. I think I'll pick up a SS do the mods and figure out which one I like best. Pictures never seen to do figures the proper justice they deserve.

I know I've been part of the discussion (and getting things off on many tangents...), but ongoing talk about Medi Boba customizing should be in the Medi Boba custom thread, or maybe the SSC Boba customization thread if a lot of the SSC Boba figure parts are being used.

Let this thread be for peeps that is happy with their newly arrived SSC Boba fresh out of the box... (and perhaps who haven't even noticed the vest)!

Standard AND metric? You sneaky devil....

Lol I use metric usually but have to adapt to standard or imperial for figures :cuckoo:

Looks fantastic and I love the pose, with the helmet slightly to the side.

I'm really tempted in picking one up but the required mods to make it look this good are what keep me from pulling the trigger.

Yeah it's a tough one, the most mods I've ever had to make, the details are tight just a shame the stock body and couple oversights really bring it down.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey sqweak. Do you have the SS fett yet? I'm thinking of getting it but I just can't seem to pull the trigger. These pics are making it harder to resist.

Hey sqweak. Do you have the SS fett yet? I'm thinking of getting it but I just can't seem to pull the trigger. These pics are making it harder to resist.

I only have most of the pieces now, but have handled the figure. The paint apps on the helmet were stunning in hand. The rifle is one of the nicest 1/6 weapons I've ever seen, but its not screen accurate in many ways.

It's Fett, it's cool, but I'm waiting for the ROTJ version, which should ship by mid next year. (30 year anniversary for ROTJ means more ROTJ goodness... :yess:) SSC won't make the same mistakes on BOba V2, just like ESB Vader... or will they?:gah:

I only have most of the pieces now, but have handled the figure. The paint apps on the helmet were stunning in hand. The rifle is one of the nicest 1/6 weapons I've ever seen, but its not screen accurate in many ways.

It's Fett, it's cool, but I'm waiting for the ROTJ version, which should ship by mid next year. (30 year anniversary for ROTJ means more ROTJ goodness... :yess:) SSC won't make the same mistakes on BOba V2, just like ESB Vader... or will they?:gah:

Good info. ROTJ fett has a great look but I was always partial to ESB. I may have to pick this up eventually. Improvements? We can only hope. For Bobas sake and for vaders.

How do long do ya'll think the materials will last before they start breaking down?

To anyone who has done the TT body swap for this, how did you attach the SS feet to the TT slim body ankles? Change the foot pegs? Add something to the SS posts to make them fit?

To anyone who has done the TT body swap for this, how did you attach the SS feet to the TT slim body ankles? Change the foot pegs? Add something to the SS posts to make them fit?

You either have to cut a few centimeters off the ends of the SS connectors or use the boil and pop to remove the SS connectors and attach the Hot Toys connectors.

I had to use pliers to get the ssc out, if you need to also be careful NOT to twist! it will snap the peg stuck in the boot lol

You either have to cut a few centimeters off the ends of the SS connectors or use the boil and pop to remove the SS connectors and attach the Hot Toys connectors.

I got them out by putting them in boiling water for the normal 3-5 mins, then doing it all over again. They are very firmly in there (harder to remove using boil/pop than anything I've ever come across,) but they do come out with extra boiling water time.

Boba Fett 1:6 figure question/

Is it a good idea to buy a SSC Fett piece by piece? I can't afford a complete one.

Also, will Medi ESB Fetts plastic material eventually become to brittle to even be worth buying another one?

Back