1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how else to post this, but if someone is willing to part with the body that SSC Fett came with, PM me.

I know it seems to be viewed as junk (did ANYONE not port the fig to a TT?,) but I have most of the other pieces and thought I'd check it out in-hand anyway.

I go back and forth between the original body and a TT slim. I like the slim look on him when displaying him with HT Luke but when I put him with the other bounty hunters I go back to the original body.

Not sure how else to post this, but if someone is willing to part with the body that SSC Fett came with, PM me.

I know it seems to be viewed as junk (did ANYONE not port the fig to a TT?,) but I have most of the other pieces and thought I'd check it out in-hand anyway.

Once I get mine, should be here this coming week.

I ported mine over to a ht Luke slim body. It works really well with the SS foot pegs. I just wish the jumpsuit was longer in the legs to cover the ankles when the knees are bent. The Luke slim is the same height as the Boba proto body.

Anyone have any suggestions for fixing the arms that don't require dropping $50.00 or more on an entirely new body that might only be used for parts? :p

What about regular Prometheus arms? Would it be possible to sand them down to fit inside the vambraces?

I got my SS Boba in Friday but I'm not going to be home til the 4th of April. :( so no opening til I get home but I'm excited to get home and open him along with Obi!!! :)

So got home from My vacation and opened my Fett up. Everything else is Great except my Jetpack came defected missing a hook. Contacted Sideshow for a replacement. But overall love it!

I just got mine thanks to a fellow freak and friend. It was brand new but when i opened it up it did not have his pistol holster. Will Sideshow only replace the holster if bought directly from there site?

Here's a pic of mine. Jetpack actually holds up good without another hook haha. :)
jaty2ujy.jpg

Fiddled with my Fett- attached the rocket pack so it won't come off any more (putting it back on every time I picked him up got old really fast). I removed the plastic sheet behind the chest armor. Then I removed the armor tabs and glued the armor back in place. I also overlapped the vest in the back: so the Velcro actually went further than it was made to, then I glues it in place. Much tighter fit now. Still not sold that this is a better figure than the Medicom version.

custom041213005_zps7a4ce54e.jpg

custom041213004_zps06dd8f37.jpg

custom041213002_zps5bb78f75.jpg

custom041213001_zps57f044f0.jpg

custom041213003_zpsab0a5748.jpg

It's kind of strange, every time I see someone else' SS Boba (in a picture) I think to myself, "that looks really bad." But when I look at mine, it looks great! Maybe he's just not photogenic? lol. I don't know, I like all three of my 1/6 scale Boba Fetts.

It's kind of strange, every time I see someone else' SS Boba (in a picture) I think to myself, "that looks really bad." But when I look at mine, it looks great! Maybe he's just not photogenic? lol. I don't know, I like all three of my 1/6 scale Boba Fetts.

I think the same
It did need major work out of the box though

I feel the same way modded or unmoded he doesn't take a good picture at all.

It is strange, but you are 100% right. I was so disappointed when in hand pics started rolling out that I thought it was going to be an insta flip, but when mine arrived I was in love with it.

Back