1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not be 100% on this but I believe the joker body is a narrow shoulder or close to it. From what I have seen the narrow looks ok but requires at least forearm mods plus everything associated with the slim conversions. You would probably be better off using the TT slim body but that is just my preference from what I have found and seen.

forgot about the narrow bodies, been awhile since ive tried 1:6 customs.

Is there a way to get the back armor off without having to break it, and a way to get it back onto the outfit after the body swap?

forgot about the narrow bodies, been awhile since ive tried 1:6 customs.

Is there a way to get the back armor off without having to break it, and a way to get it back onto the outfit after the body swap?

For the SSC back armor you can just unscrew it from the SSC boba body.

I just put mine back on without using the screws or any other type of tape or adhesive and just let it drape. Looks fine for me and holds on fine.

Figured I would post my TT slim and vest modded boba since I haven't had any actual opinions on it since my recent mods to him. Any advice is appreciated and any comments are appreciated to (ps I am waiting to do the helmet mod till I get another helmet) I will be doing more work on him in the near future due to your never truly done modding a figure :pfft:

59FDD682-8518-41F6-AB6F-BEB9B5197EEE-713-0000018DC0F3AB85_zpsc8e76b3c.jpg

He looks really good on that body, Midnight. :clap

I am very happy with mine still looking out of the box style, but seeing the switch makes me feel like mines a little bloated.

Got mine in today, did the chest plate mod, which made it look much better.

Only problem I have with him is that without the stand he keeps wanting to topple over backwards, which is a little disappointing.

Got mine in today, did the chest plate mod, which made it look much better.

Only problem I have with him is that without the stand he keeps wanting to topple over backwards, which is a little disappointing.

He is just one of those figures that if you don't use a stand you have to pose him just right since the jet pack counter balance's him terribly.

And thanks Niltusk ya that's the thing about the SSC body it makes him a big bigger than I liked.

Hey, anyone know how to get the ropebelt off of him when you're undressing him. Thinking about doing a body swap, but the ropebelt looks like you have to unbuckle the tiny little buckles. Not sure I really want to do that.

Is there a simple way I'm missing?

Nope. Unbuckle is the only way. And they will fall off the ropes and need to be reglued if your not really careful.

Just got this figure last week..it caused me more a bit because of the tax. but no regrets...here he is before my mod:

I did the mods on the chest piece and transfered the body to a Playhouse body. Looks way better than the stock.

:D

Thinking about picking him up with reward points. So is the body really that bad? Is a swap a must for him to look good?

Not a must but a lot of people are doing it. The suit is made for the body so it still looks real good. Just better with a different body.

Thinking about picking him up with reward points. So is the body really that bad? Is a swap a must for him to look good?

Not a must but a lot of people are doing it. The suit is made for the body so it still looks real good. Just better with a different body.

Like Jim said, not a must, I didn't do it and I'm satisfied, but that said, the pics people are posting with the swap look much better than mine.

So Boba is my first foray into 1/6 scale figures. Very happy overall and I can easily see myself opening up the wallet more often in the future to feed the hobby. I don't know if I'll go and mod like some of you fine folks here, but so far I can't stop posing and reposing him!

Since this is my first figure, wanted to know how malleable are the hands/limbs on Boba? Or 1/6 figures in general, especially when it comes to gripping items? I am fearful of breaking him, but he seems rather sturdy.

So Boba is my first foray into 1/6 scale figures. Very happy overall and I can easily see myself opening up the wallet more often in the future to feed the hobby. I don't know if I'll go and mod like some of you fine folks here, but so far I can't stop posing and reposing him!

Since this is my first figure, wanted to know how malleable are the hands/limbs on Boba? Or 1/6 figures in general, especially when it comes to gripping items? I am fearful of breaking him, but he seems rather sturdy.

Personally I have never had a hand/accesorie break when changing poses. My biggest problem was paint tranffer from one item to another.

But as far as hands go if the grip is to tight/loose you can dip it into hot water and move it the way you want. Dont go overbord with force but you would have to apply alot to break a hand.

Back