1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the plaque signed by the man himself :)

Wow. That's incredible! Great idea!

I'm actually brand new here and have just recently become interested in collecting 1/6 figures. I have a little money to spend right now and am looking at the possibility of getting this Fett. Would you all recommend this as a good starter figure or is there another one that might be a better option? I realize its fairly subjective but would love some opinions

I don't really have the funds to grab any Hot Toys (otherwise I'd be all over a Bespin Luke on eBay!) so I'm sticking with one of the lesser sideshows such as this, the Tusken Raider or I have my eye on the Maul SS on eBay. Any recommendations? Thanks!

This Fett would be a great start. This hobby is quite expensive and addictive.....once you start down the dark path......

......This hobby is quite expensive and addictive.....once you start down the dark path......
Don't I know it!
I've got money tired up till March next year on Star Wars figures alone!
Hell, Hoth Luke and Solo haven't even been put up for pre order yet.....:thud:

....no light at the end of this tunnel....

Yep I'm pretty new too, I was only in it to get Bossk, but realized I couldn't get Bossk and not Fett, right? So those were the only 2 I was going to get..... and now I have 12 Star Wars figures!!! and Wolffe on pre-order, I want Malgus, Vader, and Proto Fett that are all up for Pre-Order right now, and the Grievous, Hoth Han, Hoth Luke look amazing and aren't even up yet! And the others out I'd like are:

Hot Toys Bespin Luke
Commander Cody
Captain Rex
Commander Neyo
Commander Fox
Commander Ganch
and probably a few others

These are the others I picked up:

Commander Bly
Commander Gree
Commander Bacura
Plo Koon x 2
Ki Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto
Aayla Secura
Asajj Ventress
General Anakin Skywalker

Yep I'm pretty new too, I was only in it to get Bossk, but realized I couldn't get Bossk and not Fett, right? So those were the only 2 I was going to get..... and now I have 12 Star Wars figures!!! and Wolffe on pre-order, I want Malgus, Vader, and Proto Fett that are all up for Pre-Order right now, and the Grievous, Hoth Han, Hoth Luke look amazing and aren't even up yet!

Lol. This describes me perfectly in regards to every new collecting hobby I get into! Great start of a collection you have though!

I have well over 70+ in my collection some I don't display because they are terrible looking like the bespin han a new hope han episode 4 luke
Same, i have those two as well and i bought them for two reasons for the sake of having them in the collection and two having an alternative outfit for better versions of the character.:lol
The accessories are pretty good.

I have well over 70+ in my collection some I don't display because they are terrible looking like the bespin han a new hope han episode 4 luke

Yeah I was thinking about picking up the Bespin Han, but I'll need to see the unhooded Hoth Han before so because yeah that face is awful on the Bespin Han.

Yeah I was thinking about picking up the Bespin Han, but I'll need to see the unhooded Hoth Han before so because yeah that face is awful on the Bespin Han.

I got my bespin han ex for les than 15$ and am happy with it but if you want a real han you can show to people and not feal dirty don't go with him unless your willing to do serious painting and mods. The enterbay UU han is really good and you can always mod it to what you want.

I got my bespin han ex for les than 15$ and am happy with it but if you want a real han you can show to people and not feal dirty don't go with him unless your willing to do serious painting and mods. The enterbay UU han is really good and you can always mod it to what you want.

Yeah I don't have those skills my plan is if the Hoth unhooded head looks alright to either swap the heads or the espin to the Hoth body if the heads aren't compatible.

Kinda interested in owning a Boba Fett figure. The 1/6 one being sold at Sideshow has been out for a year now? Should I be waiting for an updated version down the road? I'm not in a hurry just want a good figure.

Kinda interested in owning a Boba Fett figure. The 1/6 one being sold at Sideshow has been out for a year now? Should I be waiting for an updated version down the road? I'm not in a hurry just want a good figure.

I missed the boat on this one, hope they bring out a V2 too!

I'd suggest getting the Medi ROTJ version if you're not fussy about which film. :lecture

Others will tell you the same.. :lol

Back