1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here he is with my current 1/6 line up. Ridiculously small collection compared to most of you guys but I've got to start somewhere!

2013-06-03-4259_zps77310f53.jpg

Chris

It'll grow in no time (is that a Tamashii C3PO?). SS Boba Fett was the first 1/6 figure I ordered though not the first I physically owned. Somehow, everyone's collection becomes Star War-centric over time. 6 out of my 20 figures are Star Wars.

Here he is with my current 1/6 line up. Ridiculously small collection compared to most of you guys but I've got to start somewhere!

2013-06-03-4259_zps77310f53.jpg

Chris

It'll grow in no time (is that a Tamashii C3PO?). SS Boba Fett was the first 1/6 figure I ordered though not the first I physically owned. Somehow, everyone's collection becomes Star War-centric over time. 6 out of my 20 figures are Star Wars.

Yup.. you start with one... and this is how you end up :panic:

Yup.. you start with one... and this is how you end up :panic:

If only I had the money and space...
Great collection
9433a9a4dde611e29aee22000a9f38e6_7.jpg

Here's mine. Enjoy! :D

Nice pic.

Man, the dewback is so HUGE! Such a scene-stealer! :panic:

Yeah, he is. The Dewbacks are fantastic.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. Here's a closer look at my collection if you're interested :)
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128221

Pretty sad this figure only looks accurate in monochrome.

he is much more accurate than that Zica Toys turd called Bigfoot from the bionic man that you give praise to

Do you like anything at all in 1/6 scale?

That's awesome of him. Where did you get Jabba from?

You're on a Star Wars craze aren't you? :lol

You better be careful, you'll go broke. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:lol absolutely on a Star Wars craze at the moment. I've got R2 & 3PO and Black Widow coming tomorrow, then I'm giving my wallet a break (well just Selina Kyle!)

I got the Jabba set on eBay, originally he wanted it for collection only but he did ship it in the end, don't like to think how much it cost him!

Didn't want to go with the Medi's, under sized and over priced IMO :lol

Rightly or wrongly I got these, R2 has light up features and they're 1/6.

Guess I'll find out tomorrow if they're any good or not. Basically I got them cause they were reasonably priced and will do fine until some new ones appear from Sideshow.

There're probably a bunch of cheap crap but we'll see. :lol

Didn't want to go with the Medi's, under sized and over priced IMO :lol

Rightly or wrongly I got these, R2 has light up features and they're 1/6.

Guess I'll find out tomorrow if they're any good or not. Basically I got them cause they were reasonably priced and will do fine until some new ones appear from Sideshow.

There're probably a bunch of cheap crap but we'll see. :lol

[IMG]https://i1285.photobucket.com/...6eff82863877d38dd728afb_zpsf09a8fce.jpg[/IMG]

I have these for my collection too. They work. Of course they aren't the best versions out there but the are damn good for the price. C-3PO also has light up eyes and says phrases from the movie. :)

My son loves them and if I ever decide to go crazy and get the Tamashi ones Ill give him these.

EDIT with Pics:
168510_10151701393599663_1908019063_n.jpg

993302_10151701393724663_1992420647_n.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I also have this C-3PO and R2-D2 set. I don't like the dirty paint jobs on either of them, but other than that they're great!

Back on track...I also got my Boba the other day.

Back