1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Ordered at 9am EST. Then took a nap while they all freaked out for half an hour.

Morning Flosi. :wave

Morning Devil. :wave

so that means i could potentially save between 15-20 bucks.........:yess:

The SS Ex would have ran me 197... I've waited this long to own this figure so I can wait another week or two to save 30 bucks.:horror

i was fooling around the ppo and my order went thru,,,i have no interest in the character and dont want it,and was praying there wouldnt be cancellation fees, and then i see its already sold out!!! maybe i can flip it:dunno how muc do u think it will be worth flipping for:chase

i was fooling around the ppo and my order went thru,,,i have no interest in the character and dont want it,and was praying there wouldnt be cancellation fees, and then i see its already sold out!!! maybe i can flip it:dunno how muc do u think it will be worth flipping for:chase

you should cancel it and hopefully it'll go to the real collector :lecture:lol

So it looks like the regular version does not come with the plain old, black, Star Wars stand...just the light up one, so I guess that puts that whole issue to bed. ***

I mananged to get my PO in for the exclusive, not so much because I care about the stand, but to ensure I got Boba at all. Will be busy the rest of the day and didn't want to chance the regular selling out. It will be nice to have the option to display him with either stand, so that's cool I guess.

Was surprised to see the number of hands he comes with, just like a clone. Not sure Boba really needs to be giving Army Ranger hand signals, but it'll be cool to have all those hands and the extra set of "action feet".

Was also kind of mystified by the "Newly developed and sculpted forearms and chest". What's that all about? I get it on the Joes, but am wondering what this means for Boba? His forearms and chest are covered up.

***EDIT*** Was apparently typing this while SixScaleEdward posted about the stand

you should cancel it and hopefully it'll go to the real collector :lecture:lol
im gonna flip it and maybe i can buy the dx02 at last or maybe i will get greedy and buy the optimus prime ex... u can find me on ebay selling this item for 5k $:nana:

So it looks like the regular version does not come with the plain old, black, Star Wars stand...just the light up one, so I guess that puts that whole issue to bed.

I mananged to get my PO in for the exclusive, not so much because I care about the stand, but to ensure I got Boba at all. Will be busy the rest of the day and didn't want to chance the regular selling out. It will be nice to have the option to display him with either stand, so that's cool I guess.

Was surprised to see the number of hands he comes with, just like a clone. Not sure Boba really needs to be giving Army Ranger hand signals, but it'll be cool to have all those hands and the extra set of "action feet".

Was also kind of mystified by the "Newly developed and sculpted forearms and chest". What's that all about? I get it on the Joes, but am wondering what this means for Boba? His forearms and chest are covered up.

Those lists aren't always 100% accurate. He may not come with a standard SW stand but you never know.

:lecture:lecture:lecture QTF!!

"...just fooling around." Come on dude...there's literally like 3 things you have to do to place the order. Its not like you accidentally pressed order while browsing around...:slap

my connection wasnt working properly and i really thought there was one more page to confirm.honest..and tbh i wasnt expecting it go thru after experiencing all the trouble on bruce wayne exclusive..

picture.php

Back