1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. You may be new here, and not have noticed, but there's not much love for flippers around the board, even rebel ones. Flip in private, keep the peace.

Yeah. You may be new here, and not have noticed, but there's 2 or 3 vocal flipper haters around the board, but most here people could care less what you do with stuff you bought with your own money.

:yess:

Yeah. You may be new here, and not have noticed, but there's 2 or 3 vocal flipper haters around the board, but most here people could care less what you do with stuff you bought with your own money.

images

You know, continuity aside, the old Fett voice is quite a bit more menacing. The guy that did Jango, sounds okay. But, when you listen to them and compare, the original seems a lot more natural, with the voice over sounding like just that, a voice over.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a897FGgDJy8&feature=related"]Boba Fett (Old-School) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDl8g0ZQLdY"]Boba Fett's voice re-recorded - YouTube[/ame]

wats a nice word for all those sellers on for sale thread selling their items for 2-3 times the original price :pfft:

What I meant was whether or not this was a sign that perhaps he is NOT coming with the too skinny body he seems to sport on the order page. It lessens the visual impact of the character making fett look anorexic. :lol

You're starting to sound like Carl with the Clone Trooper head. :lol

I'm no flipper hater. I've done it a couple times myself to fund other purchases. But, I think there's more than 2 or 3 vocal haters. How many you ask? Well, more haters than you can imagine!

Point being, bragging about it will not net any friends.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lojHTfZH0ww&feature=player_embedded"]Boba Fett - Best Scenes - YouTube[/ame] this video rocks

I'm no flipper hater. I've done it a couple times myself to fund other purchases. But, I think there's more than 2 or 3 vocal haters. How many you ask? Well, more haters than you can imagine!

Point being, bragging about it will not net any friends.

Well I never thought being self righteous netted many friends either but.. DOH! I would be self righteous myself to point that out to you. :panic:

Well I never thought being self righteous netted many friends either but.. DOH! I would be self righteous myself to point that out to you. :panic:

Don't lecture me about being self righteous. I got my ass handed to me when I joined this forum by skads of people fitting that description, and simply for not creating a proper thread title. And, in hindsight I deserved it.

You don't come to a collectors forum and brag about flipping stuff other people just missed out on. It's bad form. If you want to defend that, I really don't have much further to say about it.

Don't lecture me about being self righteous. I got my ass handed to me when I joined this forum by skads of people fitting that description, and simply for not creating a proper thread title. And, in hindsight I deserved it.

You don't come to a collectors forum and brag about flipping stuff other people just missed out on. It's bad form. If you want to defend that, I really don't have much further to say about it.

Well clearly your sense of humor is a great selling point to "net friends" around here. My answer was meant to be lighthearted but there you go. :nana:

Also perhaps you shouldn't complain about being lectured at directly after you seek to lecture someone else. :lol

Well clearly your sense of humor is a great selling point to "net friends" around here. My answer was meant to be lighthearted but there you go. :nana:

Well, I wasn't at any point intending to be self righteous or lecturing. So it seems we have both had a misunderstanding. For my part in that, I apologize.

Back