1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool with that awesome light up base we are getting if sidehow would put magnets on the feet and base soo our collectible will not fall over because with that base it does not look like anything is supporting the collectible

Well crud missed the pre-order so had to waitlist it but getting on the list this early, I'm pretty sure it'll convert--all the others have...

I love that Star Wars exclusives can still sell out this fast.

Were people really doubting this? This is Boba freakin' Fett, for crying out loud. People have been asking when this one was coming since Luke Jedi first hit the site. Whatever interest has declined for Star Wars is related to the prequels. There hasn't been a dent in appreciation for ESB for sure and Boba Fett still rocks any way you can get him. Even with the Hot Toys deal, it's doubtful they'd redo this Fett within 5 years at least, although maybe they'd take a crack at a ROTJ one sooner.

Were people really doubting this? This is Boba freakin' Fett, for crying out loud. People have been asking when this one was coming since Luke Jedi first hit the site. Whatever interest has declined for Star Wars is related to the prequels. There hasn't been a dent in appreciation for ESB for sure and Boba Fett still rocks any way you can get him. Even with the Hot Toys deal, it's doubtful they'd redo this Fett within 5 years at least, although maybe they'd take a crack at a ROTJ one sooner.
im gonna flip mine :bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Was there in time for the Ex, but they hadn't updated my information (done 2 days ago, like they said) so, couldn't get it done in time to get the Ex, but no worres, came back later and got the regular version, which is the one I wanted anyway. Still the same cost, was hoping it would be a bit less- but hey, that's the way it goes.

While I didn't want to pay that much, it IS the Fett! :exactly: And, it's ESB! That was what swayed me...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a897FGgDJy8&feature=related"]Boba Fett (Old-School) - YouTube[/ame]

Back