1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kudos to SST for finding the balance of offering an exclusive that people dig while not having me drag myself out of bed to bother with it.

wow the exclusive is such a ripoff oh well at least i didnt waste my time waiting for the Priority pre-order

A boring exclusive, to be sure, but how exactly is it a "ripoff"?

umm well first of all dont you think the exclusive should be the other way round Illuminated base as the exclusive, the emblem as the normal ?? Yeah but okay maybe not a ripoff but such a cheap idea for an exclusive, I mean an exclusive should be something more worth the wait you know what i mean ??

great.

got a confirmation of the order i placed on the website.

But I was on the phone with Sideshow too, cos my password was rejected when i tried to order. But while i was on the phone, suddenly i could log into the website and order.

But now I got a mail that they took my phone-order too. so I dont know if I'll be getting two now.....

I decided to order mine just now. I like the character so why not? The exclusive edition is nothing for me to get excited over but I can see why the bigger fans than I are getting bummed that they missed out.

Back