1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't lecture me about being self righteous. I got my ass handed to me when I joined this forum by skads of people fitting that description, and simply for not creating a proper thread title. And, in hindsight I deserved it.

You don't come to a collectors forum and brag about flipping stuff other people just missed out on. It's bad form. If you want to defend that, I really don't have much further to say about it.
can v stop fighting already, sorry for starting this flipping stuff, i havent done any flipping till now myself, sorry for being such an ass now, i placed an order accidentally for this while fooling around the website , i have no interest in these character,,initially i wanted to cancel but was worried about cancellation fees, but when the site returned to normal i saw the ex sold out, i felt like i hit a jackpot and started shooting off my mouth, now that i think it better to sell it later than cancelling , at least i could fund some item like dx02 which i have missed

Here's an article you guys might be interested in:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/63898

Don't presume to lecture me on lecturing on the subject of lecturing....

Never mind...:slap

"Often the printed word is spoken at meetings, a kind of compulsive public reading which has robbed the lecturer of the chance of oratory and the audience of a little enjoyment."

That part gave me goosebumps.

Don't presume to lecture me on lecturing on the subject of lecturing....

Never mind...:slap

"Often the printed word is spoken at meetings, a kind of compulsive public reading which has robbed the lecturer of the chance of oratory and the audience of a little enjoyment."

That part gave me goosebumps.

Yes, reminds me of prog's joke from long ago about whining whiners and the whiners who wine about them. :lol

boba fett PF exclusive is barely going above retail on ebay, and that has a nicer exclusive. so good luck to all the idiot flippers who are trying to make money of this thing. /facepalm

Maybe people just really like Boba Fett.

I'm getting a regular from my favorite retailer anyhow. Don't need the extra base and I'm always happy to support Alter Ego.

I have to admit, I like the exclusive base. The problem is, both the ex and regular come with a far superior base already. So, it'll probably get boxed up with the packaging.

Haters never win, whiners never hate, flippers never whine and winners never flip. Winners never hate, haters never whine, whiners never flip and flippers never win. :lecture

Haters never win, whiners never hate, flippers never whine and winners never flip. Winners never hate, haters never whine, whiners never flip and flippers never win. :lecture

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQ2ho7DHMk&feature=related"]WHAT: STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN WHAT - YouTube[/ame]

So after chatting with Slade about this figure I decided to go ahead and order the exclusive. The 10% saved from a retailer is pretty good incentive, but I agreed that I could probably sell the stand by itself for a decent price and come out ahead on the deal. Not to mention the 5% back in RP from Sideshow.

I was thinking of dolphins all this while :monkey1
Flipper_MCD11445.jpg

Last edited:
Back