1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices will never go down again. Anyone who thinks so is fooling themselves. I'll be waiting for gas to go back down to $.79 cents a gallon too. Cuckoo!

I was pretty devoted to this line. Excluding EU figures, I have most of them. But I can't keep up with the price increases anymore. Thanks Sideshow, you've priced me out! For $200 bucks your sculpt should blow me away and it doesn't. Sorry but you are not at a Hot Toys level of quality yet and neither should your prices.

I was pretty devoted to this line. Excluding EU figures, I have most of them. But I can't keep up with the price increases anymore. Thanks Sideshow, you've priced me out! For $200 bucks your sculpt should blow me away and it doesn't. Sorry but you are not at a Hot Toys level of quality yet and neither should your prices.
:exactly:
Yeah i'd like to see an actual SS release that is HT quality, before they start pricing them like so.

3 head sculpts and hot toys are nearer the $300 mark
The $200 are usually the figure and a couple of hands these days, still agree the sculpts and apps aren't there yet

Dude, I really like Luke on the Taun Taun. It may one of the coolest looking SW pieces I've seen. If I bought both that would be the most I ever spent on a collectible, if I count them as one. My immediate reaction to the prices were of horror.....but I'm really digging the Luke/Taun Taun combo. Still have mixed feelings on the sculpts but with the headgear on I think he'll look fine.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This will be my 1st luke figure, i always wanted that HT bespin luke but never liked the 300$ price.
I didn't have room for 2 lukes and that weather vane. This will be better for me.
Now i just have to get 1 taun taun and han, hopefully they make a wampa too.

Do you guys think white styrafoam would serve as a good snow look?

This will be my 1st luke figure, i always wanted that HT bespin luke but never liked the 300$ price.
I didn't have room for 2 lukes and that weather vane. This will be better for me.
Now i just have to get 1 taun taun and han, hopefully they make a wampa too.

Do you guys think white styrafoam would serve as a good snow look?

You dont have room for 2 lukes and a weather vane yet look forward to a 1/6 scale wampa which would take up about 6 times the room of those? :lol

Prices will never go down again. Anyone who thinks so is fooling themselves. I'll be waiting for gas to go back down to $.79 cents a gallon too. Cuckoo!

of course prices won't go down..our devalued currency doesn't buy what it used to.It has lost it's purchasing power by 96%

The sky is not falling. The Luke, Han and Vader figures are all Deluxe pieces, but priced at below Hot Toys basic figures. Sideshow still releases figures at $150 and below look at the new clones for instance at $140, some at $135 - and they come with a ton of parts. Echo and Fives, two figures for $200 and at $160 Nathan Drake another excellent looking piece.

Sideshow didn't just suddenly hike their prices, there's more to these Hoth releases than others. So take a breath and grab some discounts via the free reward points being handed out. You should be able to knock a bundle off any order with them plus coupons between now and October next year.

I really don't have the dough for this Luke but I am definitely digging the uniform and gear. It would look pretty nice on my extra HT Luke. It is a lot to say this is the best Luke sculpt SSC has made and it is definitely that.

Sideshow didn't just suddenly hike their prices, there's more to these Hoth releases than others. So take a breath and grab some discounts via the free reward points being handed out. You should be able to knock a bundle off any order with them plus coupons between now and October next year.

What "free reward points"?

BB

These "free points" don't last forever. I just grabbed mine -- 100 points = $5 -- and they're only good for one day.

Better off with a $20 code, but then you got to figure the Rewards Points you lose into the mix, so you really only save a few bucks.

These "free points" don't last forever. I just grabbed mine -- 100 points = $5 -- and they're only good for one day.

Better off with a $20 code, but then you got to figure the Rewards Points you lose into the mix, so you really only save a few bucks.

These $5 codes are reward points and work like normal reward points and such when you save them to your online account they will not expire. So bank some codes over the next few days and you could get $20 or more in rewards to use on something. :)

-SideshowAlex

Back