1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised no one's been discussing weathering or adding snow to the Luke figure to match the Tauntaun… At least not lately.

No doubt the Luke with Taun Taun is absolutely the ultimate ESB display... but I passed on the Dewback, so I must pass on this Taun Taun... as I will pass on the Luke/Rancor. :)

Go back and revisit your decision on the dewback. I used my RP and got him for $150... Absolutely awesome. I need to find the proper place to display him (my SW section is too crowded at the moment) but he demands your attention like Jabba on his throne. This one'll be like that too.

I may end up wanting 2 luke's one to hang upside down battle damaged and 2 taun tauns with han and luke yep expensive 2014 has begun. Epic it will be...

Since SS's exclusives never sell out anymore no sense in ordering till a code works.

That's true, but I couldn't pass this up. No NRD for 1 so WTH. I can always cancel/reorder with a code. But I'm definitely in for this one way or another so I'm making my order known. Of course I'd prefer to get this for $149.99 if I can.

I'm debating ordering this guy... would be my first 1/6 SW figure. If I get him, I'll probably end up getting Vader too. Boba Fett wasn't that great, right?

I think will be a very possible good jedi hs from this if turns out this nice. very cool.

No brainer for me.
Ordered my EX.
Im happy :blissy
Now the waiting game till next november begins, im sure it will be delayed once or twice :monkey1

Yep some one said it and defnitely will buy a xtra hs or 2 for jedi mode to upgrade. NOW bring on a AMAZING Han solo hs for us!:pray:

Wake me up when someone makes a 1/6 snow speeder. I have always loved that design out of all the SW universe.

Judging by all the people in here jumping to pre-order, the prices were set very well indeed. Suckers. ;)

Back